What do we have here?

It's been years since I've written in the stars. Can't even imagine what is been happening besides Where We Are. Here it's been so bad. It's like all of the people are gone. It's only been four of us for a while now. I don't understand how things could get this bad. It's summer right now we're on the move all the time. An hour in California and we've already found piles of dead things. They were trying to burn them. And now their is no sign of life here at all. We're trying to find a place for night. I lost the baby a while back but I realized I dident want to raise it here anyway. All the transmissions have stoped. Their is nothing but empty air. Scarlet!
Jack yelled. I turned to see a gun pointed at me. "Well look at what we have here boys"More men stepped out. Shit! I stepped back and pulled a pistol out of my pocket. "Put it away little lady" The man said. He pulled me up to his level. How many girls do we have here. I see at least two he said with a smirk on his face. Jack looked at me and looked at the man. He wasn't going to let anything happen to any of us. At least not more than what it already happened. I swallowed stale air. The tension was so bad in the room as the man who licked his lips and looked at me and Bailey like we were fresh meat. He held me with my hand Twisted behind my back. Tie him up here! He said. Don't put tape on his mouth I want to hear him scream. He said that part low and slow. I close my eyes slowly as you grab my hair once more. Pulling my head back. He lightly kissed my neck. I flinched away from his wondering hands. He wisperd in my ear.  I wonder how much it will hurt him to watch this." Then he grabed my waist and turned me to face him. He leaned in to kiss me. I bit his lip so hard he yelled. "What the fuck you bitch!  He was holding his face and blood dropped through his hand. At the same time he yelled his team looked over at me with blood on my teeth. They all had dropped their guns too... you know what they wanted. Space space that's what I realized what it was. We needed to find a place with space away from people. That's why none of these other places of worked. Too many people I said out loud. I pulled my pistol out of its holster once again and emptied it on his people. Been able to get him was an evil grin on my face. Has this taught you not to f*** with girls? Yes he said so sorry I said boom...