WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS?

I can't open my eyes. My eyes are shut unable to open. I can hear someone talking, a gruff voice, and a smaller girly voice. I can hear a muffled voice trying to shout out to me.
"Phil? PHIL I CAN'T SEE!" I scream, surprised my mouth isn't tied like his.
"Dan? DAN CALM DOWN!" I could just make out his quiet words telling me to relax. My eye sight was blurry af but almost coming back. I could almost make out a muscular figure and a miniscule(er), feminine body squirming opposite him.
Eye sight back, I wriggled in my rope - which I was tied in - and glanced over to Phil reassuringly, as if telling him with my facial expression that I have my eyesight back. He nodded slowly, and gestured (by nodding once again) over to the girl and the lad.
Phil new who these people were.
I could tell.

"Phil, psst, Phil," I whispered.
"Yes dan?" He muffled quietly.
"Who are these people?"
"Ugh, they are, um, the people that kidnapped us,"
Shook ran through my body and shivered down my spine like a snake. Not because of the words spilling out of Phils gorgeous mouth, but she sound I heard coming from the kidnapper's direction.
BAM!
There it was again. It sounded like a violent thud, so I turned my head to the side slightly to have a look and...
"OH MY GOD WHAT THE FUCK," I screamed louder now. This maniac had knocked out her boyfriend/friend. Who ever it was.
"Oh, I didn't realise you were awake," She said bluntly, "Philllyy you better tell him who I amm...Or else...," She finished, grabbing my hair tightly and not letting go.
"OWW LET GO YOU PHYCOPATH!" I screamed in pain, longingly looking over at Phil who was sweating buckets in his rope.
"Well Phillypoo?" She repeated.
"Oh, um, well, this is...uhh," He sighed in defeat, "Dan, meet Amanda...my girlfriend..."
"WHAT?" I cried. He had a girlfriend?
He had a girlfriend?
He
Had
A
GIRLFRIEND?
"No no no! She's my EX girlfriend," he tried to scream,  full blast once Amanda cut his scarf off.
"Oh, I don't know if.i believe you..." I pondered. I know I should be screaming but his cute face is telling me that he is truthful. Ugh why does he have to be so adorable.
"PLEASE BELIEVE ME DAN! I ONLY LOVE YOU!" Phil whispered loudly, tears streaming down his face like part of his broken soul.
"I-I-" I started being cut off by Amanda shushing both of us. Omg the slag thinks she can shush me. Can she hell shush me.
"OI DON'T YOU DARE SHUSH ME YOU IDIOTIC MO-" I shouted near her feet, until she stomped on my words with.
"This was the most fun I ever had,"
Those words
That nightmare
Phils grave
Phils body
Those words
Those
Words.
That was it.
That was the end of this.
"BITCH I'LL FUCKING MURDER YOUR FAT ARSE IF YOU DON'T SHUT UP!" I exclaimed madly, bewildered by my next thought.
"This was the most fun I ever had," She repeated...Again...and again.
I heard the faint little voice of my boyfriend saying: "DON'T LET HER GET TO YOU DAN! PLEASE DON'T LET HER GET TO YOU! I'M HERE! LISTEN! YOU CAN HEAR ME! RIGHT HERE WITH YOU! NOW AND ALWAYS!"
But I ignored him.
Because I can untie myself.
And end this.
"Phil, close your innocent eyes," I whispered, teeth clenched.
"Uh, why?"
"Just do.it please."
"Anything for you Dan,"
And I lept up
And I carried on running
Toward Amanda
Toward her
And closer
And closer
And closer
And then....
"UGHHHH," I cried out in pain, as she pulled out her pocket knife and stabbed my scarred arm.
"DAANNNN!" I could hear Phil screaming out to me.
It was only my arm.
But the world.
Seemed to...
Fade away.....

♡♡
SO NOW YOU KNOW WHO AMANDA IS!  I'LL POST A PICTURE OF HER IN MY NEXT A/N OR SOMETHING!!
HOPE YOU ENJOYED!!