Intro

Wassup people? (Or person, I doubt I'll get that many reads)

In this 'chapter' I'll tell you a bit about myself and why I decided to do this.

Hi, you can call me S. The reason I don't want my name or anything out there is bcuz I don't want people irl to find this. I want this rant book to be a way for me to communicate with people other than those is see daily. I mean I love them and all but sometimes you just need another POV, ya feel?

Anyway, I'm a sophomore in high school, I live in Ethiopia (you prolly don't know it, I won't judge you) which is in Africa. Yes we have internet, yes we have cars, no we're not all poor and no, we don't live in trees (<- all are questions I've heard before).  That will be enough about me for now, seeing as how you'll be traveling through my life with me and we'll  probs get to everything else in a few chapters.

As for why I wanted to do this, I have several reasons. 1) I'm not good with verbalizing my feels ya know, so instead of talking about it and feeling awkward, I figured I'd write it down. 2) I wanna look back and be like damn was I really like that, and did I really think this.... So in other words, this will be like my diary/ recycling bin. 3) I want to be a YouTuber or just famous in the future, and I figured wattpad would be the way to start. 4) I'm just a really bored, extremely skeptical/ cynical teenager with a lot of thoughts and bottled up emotions, so what better place to release all of that than the Internet?

Anyway, I'll try to be as funny as I can. Also, please feel free to message me or comment or fav anything. Actually please do those things. It will light up my cold dark heart.
〰〰〰〰〰〰
If you made it this far, thank you so much. Love you 💖💞✨
S✌🏾️