Chapter 1: The Life Of Will

Hey guys! Guess what! I'm back! XD Well I've been here but with school and the start of summer, I've been busy. But don't worry, I've got more chapters planned and ready to go.

I would also like to thank Mphanda for his male OC in this chapter. Thanks a lot!

Anyways, I hope you guys enjoy this chapter. It should reignite this series and get things moving again. As always, please review, vote and comment!

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

January 3, 2023

Floor 1
Town of Beginnings
Marketplace

Lee (Will) Mphanda

"Fresh fruits, fresh fruits! Get your fresh fruits here! Come one come all to Will's Fantastic Fruit Car! The produce is good and the prices are fair! Come one come all!"

I grinned widely after I finished my sales pitch, leaning forwards on my very own Merchant's Cart. That's right. This bad boy is my mobile juice machine, capable of dispensing an average rate of ten fruit smoothies in one and a half minutes or thirteen full glasses of juice.

The cart itself is not very special. It's made of wood with a main box-shaped body and four swivelling wheels. On it, I've attached several shelf-like structures for the juicing machine along with the smoothie blender. The main compartment inside the cart is insulated (don't ask me how) and also has a hatch on the side for easy access to the cooled delectables. There's a handle at the short end of the cart and that's how I get from place to place, pushing my vehicle along.

To advertise, I've attached a sign to the front, written in my amazing Japanese calligraphy and English lettering. The translation is probably not accurate but the word "fantastic" should be in there somewhere. Either way, my fruit cart really is fantastic.

After all, how great is a moving cart?

You don't see many vehicle types or things with wheels in SAO and I've got to admit, I think this wooden hunk might be one of the only movable things in the entire game. Yeah, that might be a bit boastful but to be honest, I got really lucky.

See, before this whole death game started, I was totally going to run around with a sword and hack thing to bits. So when the giant floating game master in red announced our demise, I quickly dropped the sword on the ground and decided to set up a business.

Back in the real world, my dad was the boss of a rather big scientific research program in China and then later in Japan. He didn't do the research but he did manage the finances and other minute details that you need to keep those scientists happy.

I should probably start from the beginning then, with maybe a proper introduction and some background music. Who knows, maybe this thing could be published someday and I'll become famous. Imagine the title:

"The Life of Will, the Journey of a Fruit Cart."

Okay okay. I'm probably being obnoxious. Still though, if you get a chance, seriously, swing by the cart, where the produce is good and the prices are fair!

Anyways, here we go. Introduction time. I've got the perfect spiel too. I've been practicing. Ahem!

Ladies and gentleman, young and old, welcome to the first ever autobiographical, internal monologue of Lee Will Mphanda! Here you'll find out what makes him tick and what makes his world go round! Everybody better get ready for this is going to be a DOOZY!

Clap clap clap clap clap clap!

Thank you! Thank you! Thank you!

You can all keep clapping. No no, I mean it. Keep clapping. Praise me peasants!