After School

last period of the day. THANK YOU LAWD. I was in my math class and I heard snickering. I turned around and saw her clones here with me.

I haven't heard them all class time now they want to start shit. I play that game too.

"hey AURORA ! what happened to your hand, got your ass beat ha !" she said looking around for laughs no one did because mostly everyone saw me beat her ass.

"look at ya girl and see who really got beat Hun" I said lift myself to sit up. "oh by the way Kayla (learned that bitch name), where were you when Tate got beat up by melody" I turned my head to the side and blinked repeatedly. SHADE.

I waited for her to respond and she didn't but she got up like she was bout to hit me. I stood up too because i'm not about to back down from anything.

I stood at my desk and everyone was watching even the teacher. she walked really slow and try to be sexy wasn't really working for her. I waited and looked at my nails because I got bored. she finally arrived and she came extra close to me.

She lift up her hand I balled up my fist tight cause i'm going to make my punches hurt. Her hand was so close to my face I lift up my arm and she pulled me to her lips. DID THIS BITCH JUST KISSED ME.

I felted her tongue try to go in my mouth I fucking rejected it and pushed her off of me. "The fuck was that" I screamed because I was so confused.

"I can treat you better than mateo,  hit me up when you really for something real boo" she said going back to her seat. the bell rung. I sat there while everyone left out. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT, I DIDN'T EVEN KNOW SHE WAS GAY FAM. I sat there and I sat there. the teacher just allowed me too, she left out the room for a second then I heard "She's in here" a voice appeared

They opened the door and I saw Mel, Jay, Mateo and "Ayoo".

"What the hell happened to you" mateo asked. I just ignore him and just sat there in silence. mel squinted her eyes and investigated, she looked at my eyes and skin. the last thing she looked at was my lips.

"SOMEONE KISSED YOU!!" she said "you have lip gloss on your lips, so it must've been a girl" mel said looking at me for a answer. I still didn't answer, I was just stuck and horrified.

I saw mateo face expression change. Is someone jealous?.
Jay looked at mel and touched her shoulder. "Dont touch me." she moved over from him. I stayed there and ayo looked like he didn't have any patience so he shooked me all up because he couldn't wait.

It helped a little I got my state of mind back kind of. "who the hell kissed you....uh..." ayo said. HE DON'T KNOW MY NAME.

"You don't know my name" I said.

"you never told me" Ayoo said but I didn't want to hear that bullshit even if it is true or not. I looked at mateo.

"Mateo tell him my name" I said in confidence. "uh em" he said out his mouth.

"YOU DON'T KNOW MY NAME, I INTRODUCED MYSELF IN OUR FIRST PERIOD CLASS AND YOU DIDN'T EVEN PAY ATTENTION THE HELL MATEO" I yelled slapping him and grabbing my stuff I walked towards the door. I heard rumbles and melody and jay followed me.

"Whoa whoa calm down chica" mel said to me grabbing my arm "maybe he got lost for words because how gorgeous you looked" she smiled fixing my messy hair.

"Yeah or someone was having a conversation with him so he couldn't hear you" Jay added touching my shoulder. I continued to walk towards the main entranced they was behind me while I was leaving. HE CAN GIVE ME HICKIES AND SHIT BUT CANT REMEMBER MY NAME BULLSHIT.