The written Exams

Sorry guys, I've been in a tough spot this month and the past couple months. But on with the story, please enjoy

I watch as the clouds drift by as we walk to our destination. Sakura rambling in about something entirely random. Sasuke looking annoyed. And Naruto hand his hand intertwined with mine.

Once we each the tall three story building we walk up to it and enter, and then walk up the stairs to the third floor. But this wasn't the actual floor.

Sasuke knew it too. And he went up and started talking to them about it, I just stood back and watched. It was very entertaining and I knew it would be alright.

Lee came up and confessed his feelings, but the weird thing was, she accepted him with wide arms. So I was extremely confused who Sasuke's future baby maker will be.

Well, lover and whatever.

We all walked up the stairs to third floor where we all entered a room together. Also where we saw two other teams.

Ino's team, and Kiba's.

We talked for awhile with them till some grass ninja came about. And Naruto being himself decided to call out and say he was going to beat everyone.

Ibiki came in and we all got into assigned seats. Me and Naruto sat together somehow and Hinata got stuck by Tenten.

They sorta look cute..... What am I saying!?!?

"Hello, I will be your first proctor for this part of the exam. This is a written exam. There are Jounin around the room to make sure you don't cheat." He says and all of us look around at the Jounin. "The rules are simple and so is the exam. All ten questions have to be answered. You have to have at least five of the questions answered, that and your teammates haft to be good at it too cause if they miss to much your out. If we find you cheating, you and your team are out. You may begin."

As he said those last words, white poof clouds went around the room in front of every kid.

Kids started the test all with frustrated sighs and groans.

I looked down at it and see it blank, no questions. The hell?

I raise my hand and Ibiki looks over at me and raises a brow at me. "What is it?"

I raise my paper showing it blank. "Mines blank!" I yell for no reason.

His brows furrow and he comes over and takes it and flips it over and sweatdropped. "It's on the back kid."

I take it back with a smile. "Sure it was......"

I then look at the paper to see the questions. One a hokage would haft to answer in his lifetime. I just stared at the questions with a glare. I knew them of course, I studied every book I could when I got here.

But I wanted to cheat, I had this huge urge to cheat. Just like we're supposed to any way.

But hooooow?

I sigh and just give up,  I can do mischievous things later, hehehehe. Like stealing a certain book from a certain one eyed sliver gravity defying haired man.

I laughed out loud with an evil face, not noticing the scared looks I got from everyone else.

So I just slept.

Naruto's POV

I stare at the questions, no answers coming to mind.

I look over at Hiro to see him laughing with an evil face, and I sweatdrop.

Sighing I go back to trying my hardest at the test, I wanted to become Hokage so I had to do my best, ya, let's do this!

Couple minutes later I banged my head on the desk frustrated out of my mind, how can anyone answer these questions?! They're to hard!

I hear a snore and I look over to see, Hiro snoring softly, his sheet blank, no answers. What the hell is he doing sleeping on the job!?!?

I groaned and sighed, and looked at his cute face, his red hair away from his face, and his long red lashes brushing his cheeks, the cheeks that were tinted pink.

A flash of something went through my head and all I remembered after that was red and falling onto the ground.

Then the test ended, and the last question was yet to be answered or said. All the weird creepy guy said was that if we failed this question we'd all fail and never become a chunin, so I slammed my had down waking Hiro, which I was sad about but shocking some others as well.

"I'm going to become Hokage so this question won't stop me from pursuing my dream! Even if I'm a genin forever I'll become Hokage no matter what!" I yell.

(I don't know what he actually said but ya!)

Hiro smiles up at me, proud of me, which made my chest swell in love.

I really loved him, I'm in love with Hiro.......damn this boy is my life, and we've known each other for so little time.

Uuuugggghhhh........

Ibiki looks at me and smiles. "You all pass..."

Everyone gasps in shock.

People started arguing and shouting nonsense wondering why they had passed.

"And in comes slut!" Says Hiro as he stands and makes a random pose on the desk just as a woman came flying in with a banner cutting off Ibiki and shutting up the rest of the class.

She introduced herself and off we went. (I'm lazy)

Hiro went off somewhere I don't know where, but he told me to meet him at his house.

So I start walking that way.

No one's POV

A red haired boy ran as if his life depended on it.

And it did.

Since a silver headed man was running after him with a evil laugh and evil look as, Kakashi running after Hiro who had his Icha Icha paradise books.

All of them.