Chapter 32: Trama

Before this book began, I want to write a disclaimer:

💎there may be typos in the book

💎 any negative comments will result in "mute"

💎if you have any personal complaints about the book or don't like it, please feel free to try another one of my books or another author or contact me personally through direct message. No need to spread hate in the comments
# positivezone 💓💕💕💓💕👏🏽✨
💎 open minded and mature audience !

💎thank you for the love and support , please enjoy

NovaKane Presents

HUSTLE: BOOK 2 "PAY BACK"

Genesis pov

"Look I'm tired!" Eden yelled at me.
I swear she looked so sexy when she is angry.

"Eden we just have to keep trying baby." I tried to touch her ,but she pulled away from me. 

"No, I'm done trying." She slapped her purse down.

I pulled her in close and sat on the bed.
"Baby look around, we got our dream house, cars and everything. Are you sure you want to give up on our family? I know that the in vitro haven't been working."

"Two failed pregnancies including the miscarriage." Tears slowly escape Eden's eyes.

I lifted her head with finger. "My love hasn't changed for you, let's wait a while then give it one more try. If it doesn't work then we go other routes."

"I need a break." Eden got up and headed out.

I allowed her to have her space and I took a shower. We had to head to the hot spot tonight.

I went out to pool where Eden sat there and smoke her cigarette. I sighed and sat down next to her. Tears streamed from down her face. 

Eden is a tough girl, but when it comes to her maturity issues, it is her weakness.

"We got a meeting tonight." I tried to start the conversation.

Eden kept smoking as she stared at the pool.

"Talk to me.." I said firmly.
She glared her eyes at me.

"What?!" She replied rudely.

"You know what Eden, I'm going leave you alone, I'll meet you at the spot at eleven."