Penultimate

"Boy oh boy, you're not gonna believe this," David told Dawson as he sat him down at a table. "So I come back from the bathroom, and everybody's dead, right."

"Right."

"So I go outside, and I see Strat's car blown up, and he's dead, so I'm sad, but I run back inside, and even more people are dead, then I saw you run by and now we're here."

Dawson smiled slightly. "Well, thanks. As much as I hate to say it, I'm glad that you were there to save me."

"Any time, any time." David paused. "Hey, now that there's only one person left in the game, what are you gonna do?"

"I don't-" Dawson stopped. "What did you say?"

David's eyes widened. "Oh, no, I didn't mean it like that, I'm not in the game, Dawson."

Dawson stood up, throwing his chair to the ground. He grabbed a sword from Mark's body. "No, you stay the fuck away from me, you hear?"

"It's not me, I swear!"

"Well if it isn't you, then prove it!"

Dawson dashed out into the hallway, glancing around rapidly.

"Dawson, this is urgent," said Miller.

"I don't even wanna know where you came from," Dawson replied.

"It does not matter. This is the end of the game. The other competitor is here. You have to make the right choice, Dawson."

"I know."

Miller nodded. "Well then good luck. I will see you on the other side."

When Dawson blinked, Miller was gone. He started walking down the hallway to the back lobby.