jordan introduces

Jordan pov(a/n thats her name):
"West phil-adelphia born and raised. at the playground where I spent most of my days. Chilling out relaxing and acting all cool and all shooting some b ball outside school. when a couple of guys that were up to no good. Started making trouble in my neighborhood. I got in one little...oof", i smacked into a tree. I am one day gonna sing too much and die because of it.

I mean i don't want the news to say, 'her own singing caused her death to happen. How tragic'.

I want the headlines to say, 'death by kampê, the greek monster. The tragic life of a demigod'

Of course no one knows demigods are real.

"Hey jack lets hurry home and tell mom about our soccer game", a blonde girl ran out of the woods.

"Yeah, sure annie. It was brilliant", a four-eyed nerd came running after his sister.

How i knew this information?

Well i have been watching those two for awhile now. I have collected info that they travel in a magic tree house by using books. Though the tree house disappears fast.

My goal is to use that tree house to get to another world where i won't be hunted. I've been doing good on my own though. Fighting and killing hells creatures.

I don't have any mother, father, siblings. Except i might have half siblings but i don't know if my dad had more children, because i haven't been to that stupid camp.

I ran into a guy with black hair tan skin chocolate eyes and very emo. He told me about camp half-blood, but i declined. I didn't want to go there too much work. 'What a drag'

Yes a shikamaru quote. I love reading my manga.

"To the tree house", i bolted into the woods once those two were gone.

It was still here! I ran at demigod speed straight up the ladder.

"Finally you wait for me, ya piece of wood", i sighed and sat down in the floor.

No Morgan, teddy, Kathleen, or merlin. Good. Yes i have been watching them for quite awhile and hear them talk about those magicians from Camelot.

"Roar, come down little demigod", i looked out the window to see an emporsu/vampire. She had ten more with her, dangit.

"I think not blood suckers and did you just say roar instead of an actual roar. Man your dumb.", i pulled out my secret weapon from my black coat....................................
....................................................

.................................a SPOON! no, no it was my naruto book!

I really don't have any weapons. I mean i'm a hobo with pretty decent clothes. *cough* stole them.

I have a black tank top shirt with a black coat and black legging like pants. Also with black long hair, paleish skin, and blue eyes.

I look good cause i'm a demigod. So of course i have a lean strong body, flexibility, etc. I'm a ninja and will be!

I heard rustling as the donkey legged cheerleaders tried going up the ropes.

"I wish to go to here", i pointed to the land of waves.

The wind picked. I felt myself spin and spin. Spin and spin. Till everything stopped.