Memories never die.

" Mi Yun?  "

You heard a familar voice calling out to you.

Slowly, you opened your eyes and saw him looking at you.

Its him.

You cant seem to remember his name.

In fact, you cant remember anything else all all, except him.

" Where am I? What happened? And you are? " you said as you rubbed your head, looking around.

He looked hurt, but he let out a forceful smile.

" I'm Baekhyun, your boyfriend. You always called me Baek. You're in a coma for quite a while. " He answered with teary eyes.

He tried his best not to cry, but he did.

It was 3.37am.

You put his head on your shoulder, " Baek, did you accompany me all these while? " you asked as you stroke his head. He sniffed, and nodded, " 34 days, I have been by your side... " You smiled, " Baek? " you called him again. " Yes? " he said as he sat up properly wiping his tears away and looked at you.

" Can you tell me what really happened? "

" If you really want to know... But Im scared the truth may hurt you... "

" Yes I really want to know so just tell me. "

" Alright if you insist. " He said, taking a deep breathe and letting out a sigh.

" It was our second year together and you wanted to visit me at my concert so you asked your brother to drive you.

But then... you got into a car accident. A drunk driver hit your older brother's car and the window screen shattered.

To protect you, he hugged you and took in all the pain himself...

But a big glass fragment pierced into his chest and blocked his airway and he...

passed away... "