Sensitive

AN:

Hello everyone!! Im back :D I know I know. Its been forever. KILL ME. I was so caught up with school and well bullshit. Its my streaming year this year so... mian forgive me alright. Baekhyun for everyone. //throws baek at you//

BUT HAPPY NEWS YEHET

I've planned out the whole story and Im updating EVERY WEEK. YES. EVERY WEEK. Probably every saturday or sunday.

 Enjoy the chapter! xoxo, abby.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In a blink of an eye, we're going back in 2 days time. Sigh, Jeju Island. Indeed, its a very beautiful place, with beautiful memories.

You walked out of the room, out to the balcony since I couldnt sleep. You placed your hands on the railings and took a deep breathe.

Beep beep.

It was 2am in the morning.

You sighed again. My life is really perfect right now. Less than perfect actually, without Jong Hun oppa. (In case you forget, Jong Hun is your older brother) "Im sure oppa doesnt want me to be this sad." You sighed

BaekHyun POV

I got a sudden shock and woke up. I slowly opened and rubbed my eyes. Why is there a figure at the balcony? I placed my hands beside me, hoping to find MinYun. Ahhhh~ shes at the balcony, guess she couldnt sleep.I quietly creept behind her. I placed my hands around her waist, she tensed a little.

" Jagiya~ Its me. "

" Omo. Arent you sleeping? "

" How can I sleep when my girlfriend isnt sleeping beside me? "

" Sure you can. "

" No. I need my favourite pillow~ "

I sunked my head into the crook of her neck and inhaled. Yes my favourite pillow smells like strawberry. Thats why I really love it when she sleeps beside me.

" Sweettalker. "

" But you like it. "

" Aish you. "

" Lets sleep now okay? "

Her hands came around me, and she unwrap herself.

She plopped herself unto the bed.

" Baek? "

" Mmmm? "

" Saranghae. " she said, and closed her eyes.

I went closer to her and wrapped my hands around her waist and kissed her forehead.

" Saranghae. "

*

**

***

****

*****

Baekhyun POV

The next morning, I woke up and found MinYun drying her hair with a towel.

" Good morning oppa. " she smiled.

" Good morning. " I yawned.

Waaaaaaaaait. She doesnt usually get up this early. Usually I would have to wake her up, for half an hour. Yes people, my girlfriend sleeps like a log. Stubborn.

" Why you up so early? " I asked her while taking my clothes.

" Mmmmm I dont know either. "

Weird.

Today we're going surfing with Exo. Totally suggested by MinYun. Shes a totally cool ass surfer. I think she picked up from her brother. They are total professionals at surfing.

Meanwhile, me. And Chanyeol and Chen and Kai and about half of us. Who cant even balance on a surf board.

We walked to the seaside.

" Yah MinYun. Only you, Kris hyung and Tao can surf. Why drag us? " Chanyeol hyung asked.

" Dont you want to learn? Im teaching you guys. " Kris hyung exclaimed, smirking.

Typical hyung.

" Im going first, I havent surfed in a while. " She said, taking her board along.

Everyone eyed her while she lay on her stomach and swam towards the waves.

Suddenly she pushed herself and stood up quickly.

"Woah..." My hyungs exclaimed with their mouths open.

She did a few stuns, she flipped, she turned. You name it, and finally she came back to shore. Yeap, everyone presenting to you, my surfing girlfriend, MinYun.

"That was amazing, MinYun!"

"That was awesome!"

"MinYun can you teach me instead?"

"Kris huyng goodbye, I want MinYun to teach me instead!"

Childish hyungs, shes MINE and shes teaching ME. I spoke up,

" Yah shes only teaching me! " and smirked.

" Selfish. " She giggled.

" Ani! What selfish? "

" Then how is Kris and Tao oppa gonna teach 9 of them? "

" True... Fine, you teach me, Chanyeol and Chen, okay? "

" Araso. Lets go! Palli~ "

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

(Ive no idea how to describe this part so im fast forward-ing, mian)

After 4 hours of trying to stand on the board. Most of us could finally get it except Chanyeol and Suho. We decided to stop since it was 12pm and the Sun was glaring right at us. We headed back to wash up and meet at 1 for lunch.

"Yah MinYun you are really a professinal, jinja. "

"Aniyo. Im not, professionals are in the nationals you know."

"Well you can go into the nationals."

"Ani... but oppa could."

"Oppa?"

"Dae."

She suddenly turned gloomy. I guess she's still really sensitive about it.

"Oppa im going to bath first."

"Arraso."

I guess I have to give her time.