Sunflowers

Day two. Baekhyun was feeding you when a middle aged couple came to visit you.

" Baek, who are they? " you asked with a curious look.

" They are your parents! Have you forgotten? " Baekhyun answered, then greeted your parents.

Your mother walked over, tears were dripping down her face. You smiled and wiped away her tears as she sat beside you. " Omma, Appa. " you greeted them, smiling.

" Ahhh... her warm smile is still there. " your father sighed.

Your mother is still upset about the death of your brother. She told you stories of your childhood when you played with your brother.

" Hey I have to go back to SM now, " Baekhyun said as he ended his call. " Take care alright? I'll visit you tomorrow. " He told you as he stroked your hair and planted a kiss on your forehead. You bid him good bye and he left. He missed 2 concerts because he took care of you.

" He's so caring... " You thought to yourself.

Soon, it was evening already. Your parents brought you to your brother's grave.

" Oppa. Thank you for protecting me and sacrificing yourself... I miss you, saranghae... " you whispered as you placed the sunflowers on his grave. Appa said he loved sunflowers. Sunflowers. Sunflowers...

FLASHBACK

" Oppa!! Help me!! " you cried for your older brother. They start to surround you. You couldnt take it anymore, tears start to flow down your cheeks. " Where are you when I needed you the most? " you thought to yourself.

" HEY! WHO ARE YOU TO BULLY MY SISTER? " His voice echo-ed. " You're here... " you smiled as your superman was here. Kim Jong Hun. The most respected senior in his school, and the neighbourhood. He was the captain of his school basketball team. (Inspired by Kris hahaha xD) As he started to walk towards you, they started to back off, then they all ran away. " Oppa... " you sniffed. He hugged you and you buried your head into his chest. " No one can ever bully my little sister okay? " he comforted.

While walking home, you walked past the neighbourhood's park. He picked up a sunflower and said. " I want you to be strong okay? You're grown up now. Tomorrow's your 11th birthday right? I want you to smile brightly like this sunflower everyday. " You took it from his hands and nodded.

END OF FLASHBACK