Chapter 3

(Aria's POV)

I hear the lads talking and the food is already done. So I was going to get them. "Hey the food i-Ezzy..?" *whispers* I thought my sister was dead because of the monster of a master that we had. Ezzy helped me escape & told me to live my life happy.

An that would make her happy. I didn't want to leave her but she told me not to worry & just run. So I did and I was only 9 years old. Also Ezzy was the same age but she is older than me by 1 1/2 months. (Sad i know right. Still the baby. 🙁)

The shelter found me but then 10 years later my boobear (Louis) found me. *Louis yells at me to come back to earth* *snaps out of it & has tears*
"Ezzy is that really you...? Plz..*Cry's* is it and not just aa-a plz..*sobs* let it be you.. *Hiccups* Plz for 10 years iii-I thought you wh-where dead.." *Ezzy has tears running down her face with a big smile*

"Aria its me. *Sniffles* Iii-its really me. Oh my go- *Hiccups* god ii-I missed you so much." *Ezzy runs & hugs me* "It took me 10 years to escape that hellhole of a place but have you been living a happy life like I said.?" *Hugs back* "Yes, I have like you said."

" *Hiccups* good that makes me happy. I'm so so sorry it took me 10 years... I'm so *Sniffles & hiccups* so sorry Aria." "No, no Ezzy iii-its not *hiccups* no don't blame yourself it was that ugly man who treated us but mostly you horrible." *Sniffles*

We hugged each and didn't want to let go because we didn't want to lose each or be apart again.