o n e

Ron sighed as he walked up to the plain white, huge mansion. There was a fountain in the middle of the front yard and a black gate surrounding the mansion. He stood at the gate and buzzed for his boss to let him in.

A few seconds later the gate opened and he walked in and around the huge fountain in the middle of the huge yard that was about the size of a foot ball field.

Another day, another pot head. Ron thought as he knocked on the white double doors that was the entrance into the mansion.

Ron was a drug dealer... "the best of the best" as some people would say. He started at about 18 to make a few dollars and now he makes well over about 10,000 a week. How? We-

The door opened to reveal his, way much, taller than him boss who held a smile on his face.

"Ron! My main man!" Negan, his boss said as he stuck out his hand and Ron shook it firmly and smiled softly.

"Negan! My main man!" Ron said at the same tone as him. Negan laughed and stepped aside and welcomed Ron inside.

"Had any luck finding Rick and Michonne?" Negan asked as him and Ron sat on the pure white couch and Ron shook his head.

"No, but I'm close I just know it! It's like every time I find out where they are, they leave that place before I can stop them." Ron sighed and Negan nodded.

"Don't worry, we'll find them soon." Negan said and Ron nodded.

"Oh before I forget!" Negan said, startling Ron. He dug into his leather jacket pocket and pulled out a stack of money and tossed it to Ron, "you're 75% like I promised."

How? People may ask. Why is he getting 75% of everything he sells?

Well it happened all because of this...

"Ron, I don't know...Lizzie needs a guy that I can trust but I just haven't found that guy." Negan said as they walked through the busy streets.

Lizzie is Negan's daughter. She's really pretty and sweet...Ron would date her, but she's not exactly his type.

"Well I'm sure you'll find that guy soon enough." Ron said as he looked down at his worn out shoes.

"You didn't let me finish...I haven't found that guy, until now." He said as he stopped and looked at me. I stopped walking and turned around to face him.

"What do you mean?" Ron asked and Negan smiled and put his hand on Ron's shoulder.

"Ron, you're the perfect guy for my daughter! I would want you to date her." Negan said and Ron froze.

"Wh-what me? Sir I'm honored but-"

"Before you say no...and I know you will, let me just say, how does you getting 75% off everything you sell sound?" Negan asked and Ron gasped.

"What? Oh god that sounds awesome!" Ron said.

"Well...you date my daughter and it's yours." Negan said and Ron sighed.

Date a girl that I don't like for money? Well it is a lot of money...I could get my own place! I'd be rich in no time! Ron thought.

"Yes of course I'd date your daughter."

Ron smiled and looked down at the money in his hands.

"Thank you...well I should get going." Ron said as he got up and Negan laughed and placed a hand on Ron's shoulder.

"Aren't you forgetting something?" Negan asked and Ron froze because he had no idea what he was forgetting.

"Lizzie." Negan said and Ron nodded.

"Oh yeah! Where is she?" Ron asked.

"Lizzie! Ron is here!" Negan yelled towards the stairs and they heard running come down the stairs.

"Ronnie!" Lizzie yelled as she saw ron and ran to him and hugged him.

"Hey Lizzie." Ron said faking a smile as they pulled away from the hug and Negan smiled at them.

"Well I'm need to go take care of some things...I'll see you guys later." Negan said walking out the front door. Lizzie turned to Ron and smirked.

"What do you want to do?" Lizzie asked as she traced his jaw with her finger and Ron shrugged.

"I think I have an idea on what we could do." Lizzie said and practically dragged Ron upstairs.

It's going to be a long night. Ron thought.