How I set up my bullet journal?

First official chapter of the guide! For settng up your bullet journals, there are some main pages to write.

First, it comes the index. It's where you'll write every single list. Like the ones in the books for the chapters. I would recommend leaving three or four pages if your notebook has more or less 100 pages. If it has 50, two and if it has 200, six. 

After the index, you'll have the future log. Rydel Carroll, the creator of bullet journals, used a six-months log, but it can be of three, four, the whole year or as many months as you want. In there, you will be writing tasks that already have a date and it isn't in the month that is hapening at that moment. Birthdays, end of trimesters/semesters, celebrations, holidays or anything else. 

Then comes the monthly log. There, you put all the days of the month and the events that happen in each one. Rydel uses a vertical model, putting the date on the left and the event on the right, but there are many models (expanded afterwards in this guide).

And by last, we have the daily log. In it, you write all the tasks, events and notes of the day. When the day finishes, you just start with the daily log of the following day and so on.

These are the bases of a bullet journal. What do we need for bulleet journaling? On the next post. See you!