I cant stop blushing!

(Click on photo to see full pic)
This is was my first day at akedemi high, boring! School is worthless, I don't need to learn English or maths or anything, so what's the point? I quickly put some bread into the toaster and got myself dressed. White long-sleeved shirt, black skirt with red hem, black tights, and a black blazer with a red hem. This was the school uniform, it won't last very long though, they usually change it after a while... Our head teacher must have some sort of good fashion taste? I scraped my black hair into a pony tail and stuck a few brown coloured Bobby pins into the back, just to secure it. My toast popped out of the toaster, I took it and crammed it into my mouth, whilst slipping my white shoes on. I opened my door and stepped out into the cold September air, walking down the path. Quietly I took out my phone, even though I had nothing to do on there, I just stared at the black screen, that was until....
"Ouch!" I yelled, bumping into something, I fell backwards onto the floor.
"Uh, sorry, are you alright?" A boys voice asked softly, I opened my eyes and looked up. There were two boys standing over me, they both had black hair and one of them had a martial arts bandana on his head, and a red band on his arm, the other boy had his hand out to help me and the martial artist just stood there staring at the floor. I took the boys hand and pulled myself up, straightening my hair.
"Look taro! You've messed her hair up!" The martial artist groaned, slapping the other on the back of the head. The boy, or taro, let go off my hand and punched him in the arm.
"No I haven't!" He yelled playfully, they chuckled slightly. The martial artist looked over to me.

"Sorry about that, my friend can be a bit clumsy sometimes, are you alright?" He asked, smiling.
"Im fine..." I replied, smiling faintly. The martial artist held out his hand.
"Name's Budo, and this is taro, nice to meet you in such an odd way, and judging by your uniform you go to the same school we do, a freshman?" He asked. I took his hand, shaking it.

"Yeah, I am...my name's ayano," I let go, smiling confidently. Budo smiled warmly, tightening his white bandana.

"Uh...hi...ayano-San...." Taro stammered, rubbing the back of his head and looking at me sheepishly. I laughed at his unconfidence...were these two my friends now?

"Ahh shit, we're gonna be late if we don't hurry up, and I need to fill the club in on everything new before first class!" Budo stressed looking down at his phone he had swiftly pulled out of his pocket as I was talking to taro.
We quickly started walking to school, taro telling me about his sister and Budo telling me about his martial arts club at school, I listened intently.

Soon enough, we were outside the school gates, time had flown by I was surprised I hadn't accidentally bumped into anything else on the way here.
"Ah... Well I'll see you two later... Jeez I'm late... Way to start first day of term Budo!" He slapped himself, waving back to us as he sprinted away into the opened doors, and out off sight.

I hadn't even noticed my hand was still raised and I was staring almost sadly at where he had disappeared, Taro noticed it too.
"You like him...?" He said teasingly, nudging my arm. I quickly turned away, but not quick enough for him to not see my mad blush.
"N...! No!" I said quickly, pulling a strand of hair out of my face, trying not to make eye contact with him. He laughed sweetly: "ah I see, well, hope to see you again... Ayano..."

And with that, he walked away into the school, leaving me, a stuttering mess, still blushing in front of the gates. I quickly sorted myself out and breathed in and out deeply for a couple of seconds, straightening my hair clips.
Come on Ayano, you don't have any feelings for them boys, it's just in your head now STOP BLUSHING!!!

I slapped my cheeks harshly, trying to rid myself of the rising glower on them, but every time I thought of one of those boys, they tinted darker once again.
I'm not ready for this!

Hey guys, hoped you liked my first chapter of the new Yandere simulator book I am writing. The other Yandere book I'm still looking for ideas on, so I will notify you on that when I hear more suggestions. Other then that, hoped you enjoyed the first part of the book and I'll see you in the next chapter. XD
Word count: 868
Goal: 1000 words each chapter.
Oh, one last thing.. Kudos to the person that created this picture down below. I think it fits so well with this story and what's to come.. (Ooo! Hints/ foreshadowing) It's brilliant and I love it soo much seeing as thou Budo is my fav character! XD

 (Ooo! Hints/ foreshadowing) It's brilliant and I love it soo much seeing as thou Budo is my fav character! XD