Sentinel

Tiffany always admires her Father. He is wise, strong, generous, and strict. Everyone respect him. Even the richest in South Korea bows to him.

Sure, Tiffany's Father is also one of the richest. He does business too. But his main focus is not business.

Tiffany never know what he really does. And he never tell Tiffany a thing.

But no matter how tough he is, his wife and his only daughter, Tiffany Hwang, is everything to him.

Tiffany may never know what her Father does but all she know is her parents always come home on time for dinner. They will tell everything about their day on the table, and then they might watch tv together, or just chatting on the sofa. And Tiffany likes it.

Even though a lot of people respect him, there are some who hate him. No, loathe him.

There are people out there who will do anything to take his power. Anything.

Tiffany's Father already applied her to various self defense. And she can knock out people if she need to, but normal people. Her Father's enemies are extraordinary people. There is a big difference.

Tiffany has a few bodyguards, but for so long there is no serious threat.

But now, by how her Father talks, she is not so sure anymore.

"Just go to my office, Mr.Kim will see you, and assign a new bodyguard for you" her Father talks to her on the phone with an urgent tone.

"What's with my regular bodyguards?" Tiffany asks, playing with her hair while laying down on her king size bed.

"They will guard your mother. For you, I have assign a very good bodyguards"

"Isn't my current bodyguard good too?" She asks again.

"Yes. But they are the very best. I promise you" her Father sounds sincere and Tiffany trust him.

"When will you and Mother be back?" She asks with a tinge of loneliness. She hates it when her parents have to go abroad.

"Soon sweetheart. When everything is back to normal."

"Okay. See you soon then"

"Take care"

And he hung up. Tiffany lets out a big sigh. Sometimes her Father's job get into her too.

She lazily gets up and get ready to go to his Father's office.

------------

Tiffany doesn't really like to go to his Father's office. It hurts her back. Why? Because everybody bows to her, and she has to bow back since she is younger than all of them.

Her Father said she could just gives them a curt nod but her Mother teached her to always bow back to older people. She follows her Mother.

"Is Mr.Kim here?" She asks the front office when she arrives at the top floor. Where the important people's office were located.

"Ah Annyeonghaseyo" the receptionist stands up from her seat and bows to her. Tiffany is too tired to bow, and it is awkward to bow with the table between them, so she just nods while smiling this time.

Tiffany knows the receptionist, for she always go to her Father's office every now and then. And Tiffany had ask her to be informal and friendly yet she still does this.

Tiffany notice today she wears a heavy make-up and she curled her hair, unlike her usual self.

"Is Mr.Kim here?" Tiffany tries to ask again.