Rivalry

Note: sorry for the mistakes. Might be too tired to reread.

---------

People won't call them siblings. For their skin color are different.

People won't call them friend. For they are much more closer than that.

People won't call them rival. But there are more than meets the eye.

Oh Sehun and Kim Jongin are joined by the hip. Wherever Sehun goes, Kai goes. Whatever Kai does, Sehun does. It is always like that.

Their parents were neighbour. And close to each other. Fortunately when Kai's mother is pregnant, later Sehun's mother is pregnant too.

Going through pregnancy together, supporting each other, made them so much closer.

And it is the same for their kids.

Sehun and Kai grow up together. They are very close. Practically sibling.

They always went to the same school, have the same circle of friends, play the same sport, and share the same hobby.

It was until high school and Kai moved but still in Seoul.

Even their middle school classmate called them gay couple once.

Kai shut him up and Sehun sneakily get their revenge. The kid moved school and nobody know why except them.

It was always like that, right? Yin and Yang. Black and white. Salt and pepper. Bonnie and Clyde.

No it is not.

Sehun thinks so.

He angrily throw his basketball towards the ring. It hit the edge and fail to fall through the ring.

The ball rolls away. Sehun kicks the air in frustation.

It's been a frustating day for Sehun. His energy is drained and it isn't even night time yet.

And now the freakin basketball won't even cooperate with him. Great. He sighs tiredly.

It was all started from the morning.

Sehun forgot to turn on his alarm clock.

So he was running to catch the bus and it was a very long queue.

He was already late when he finally boarded the bus.

Inside the bus, it was crowded and he was standing. He could feel his sweat wet his back.

He got a warning letter as soon as he arrived at the school.

The teachers teaching the class half-heartedly didn't help to boost his mood.

The cherry on top, it was announced that Kai win the dance competition.

It was just a stupid competition. Sehun tries to calm himself, but it doesn't help at all.

He was the one who told Kai about it. And they record they dance together.

Sehun wanted the prize so badly: free vip attendance to a 3 days 2 night dance show in California. Plus the money.

It was a very big deal, and Sehun wins the close second. Second. Sehun stomps the ground in anger.

He got a fair amount of money, that's for sure, but Sehun want the other prize. Money is not really a big deal in his life. He got enough.

Kai will go the next two months and how Kai couldn't stop taking about it pisses him off.

Come to think about it, he thinks that Kai always get what is his.