Love Me RAWx❤

"Love Me RAW" is written by ;

Jai and Marsha.

@Sheisexquisite @Munch1002

Prologue

The urge to interrupt Rashaad's excuses was overwhelming, I'm beyond tired. I know that no man is perfect, but I refuse to believe there are no good men out there.   I don't know how we've even come to this point. Rashaad was the love of my life. I couldn't imagine life without him, but here I am holding the barrel of his gun to his heart.   My hands were trembling as I held on tight to the 9 millimeter. The cold steel caused my hands to tremble; that or the adrenaline. I couldn't think straight; I thought I had more self-control. Hearing his panic cries sparked something in me. After all the tears I've shed at his hands, it felt good to get a reaction out of him. I didn't want to kill this man. I loved him. But every ache I felt in my heart told me I had to pull the trigger on someone, just to heal the pain. I gave up everything for him. I lost my family for him... My grandmothers encouraging words still played in my head like my favorite song...

"Paris baby, a man will only do what you allow them to do..."

And I had allowed Rashaad to ignore my feelings for far too long.

See, time is divided into two parts; before this and after this. .

You probably wouldn't have known me a few years ago, I probably wouldn't have known myself. I was stronger and more independent; I could think for myself, but lately it seems like my world revolved around Rashad. Sadly, I can't say the same for him. This isn't supposed to be us.

Rewind «« (5 years ago)

I slid into my yoga pants and then into my Ugg boots in a rush to get ready for class. I was running around the living room of my apartment in a panic. My midterm was to start in twenty minutes so to say I was in a rush would be an understatement. I had been up studying all night for my advanced chemistry exam that could either make, or break me.

"Calm the hell down P, you gone make it. Tryna rush making all that damn noise." Harlem, my bestfriend of three years, stated from the couch; her New York accent apparent.

Harlem and I were juniors at Howard University. Living in D.C was definitely something different from Uptown NY, but it still reminded us of home.

"My bad. I'm buggin out yo." I responded with stress in my tone. I put my cell phone in my pocket, grabbed my tote bag and headed out the door.

"Good luck! You gone kill it." I heard Harlem yell before the door to our apartment slammed shut behind me.

I plugged my phone up to my radio after I started my car then quickly made my way to campus. My mind drifted off to my midterms. I had to be suffering from insomnia. I had barely gotten any sleep the past week, and it was starting to show.   Still caught up in my thoughts, I turned into the student parking lot and I heard a big thud which brought me back to reality. The figure hit my windshield with a little force. I slammed my brakes watching the body roll to the ground.

"Oh shit!" I yelled as I put the car In park and hopped out. I ran to the unconscious body that was lying face down in front of the car.

"Please be alive! Please. I'm so sorry!" I yelled out to the person. I tried my hardest to flip the body over and once I did, I completely lost my breath.

                                                               He was beautiful...

Vote/Comment/Share Vote/Comment/ShareVote/Comment/ShareVote/Comment/Share