TWO x❤

x❤ Jai & Sheisexquisite x❤

Sorry we haven't wrote in a while. This isn't much but let us know what you guys think...

Rewind <<

"I'm playing beautiful, what's your name?"

I blushed.

"I'm only telling you if you promise not to press charges on me”

"I promise"

Rashaad said holding his pinky out for me to intertwine mine with his, with a smile on his face.

I pinky promised him.

"It's Paris Carter."

Play >

I would be lying if I said Rashaad hadn't crossed my mind a time or two since I had met him a few days ago. Shit, he's been all I could think about. We had exchanged numbers after his first emergency visit at the hospital, so we could arrange some time together. I promised to help him around and take him back to the hospital so they could give him the results for his x-ray and take further action.

He's been giving me the cold shoulder. I don't blame him though, I just wish he'd talk to me a little more. I find myself craving his attention, even if only for a moment.

"Hey Rashaad." I spoke into the phone. It was 2:45 pm and he was due back at the hospital in 45 minutes.

"Yo. I'm ready. Got the address?" He got straight to the point. I found myself rolling my eyes, as if he could see me. I was slightly annoyed by the short conversation I had been getting lately.

"Yea. On my way." Before I could say bye, he hung up. Rude is an understatement.

I pulled up to his apartment complex and pressed his number to be buzzed in. The neighborhood wasn't far from campus. Most sophomores stayed on campus, so I take it he was older; noted.

I sat outside if apartment building 3 and pulled out my cell phone. Before I could even dial his number, I saw a crippled Rashad struggling to walk with his crutches to my car. I quickly hopped out.

"Why didn't you tell me you were coming down? I am trying to help you know." I said while grabbing a crutch and putting his arm around my neck. I could feel his body heat and his scent nearly paralyzed me. It was intoxicating.

"You've helped enough." As soon as I start to find him attractive his slick mouth knocks him down 19 points.

"Whatever asshole." I nearly threw his ass in the car. I'm sick of him being rude. I hopped in the drivers seat and started toward the hospital.

The car ride was completely silent. My mind was on other things; his, I'm not too sure. I was getting tired of all his huffing and sighing. It was like he wanted me to say something. It was beyond annoying.

"What the fuck is with you?" I asked out if frustration.

I could feel him looking at me. I halted at a red light and I looked back at him.

For the first time today, I was able to take him in. He was stunning without effort.

His body was dressed in all black. A simple gold chain rested around his neck and his snap back was on backwards. He made simple look so sexy.

"I'm supposed to be happy I got hit by a car & my leg is fucked up!? My career could be over." He asked.

That made me feel like shit. I looked back to the road and pushed my foot on the gas.

I heard a hard sigh.

"I'm sorry..." His smooth voice said. I looked over for a split second and saw that his face had softened. I was a sucker for his face.

"It's alright..." And the awkward silence returned as Drake sang softly through my speakers.

The 15 minute ride seemed like an eternity, but we had finally made it. I helped him into the building and we ride the elevator up to the 5th floor. He must've felt my body heat because he looked over at me with a look that nearly made me melt; staring into my eyes as if he was reading my soul.

I had to shake him. He made me weak without trying.

We signed in and waited for Dr. Clawson and in no time his name was called.

I sat with him in the examination room as the Nurse headed out to grab his X-Rays. I was nervous. Like I had been the one awaiting results.

The door creaked open minutes later.

"Hey Mr. Pryor. How you feeling?" He asked Rashaad.

"Honestly, I don't feel any better."

"Well that's no good." The doctor responded then looked over at his x-ray images.

He studied them for a while then tried doing reflex tests on Rashaad's leg.

"Ok Mr. Pryor, your fibula is cracked, but not completely broken which explains your ability to move around a little but the constant swelling is normal. We're gonna have to put a cast on you and you'll have to stay off of your leg for the next few months so it can heal properly."

"But Doc I got the championship next week. I can't miss that game, I start! Im looking to get drafted." His facial expression was more so hurt than anything. It was his junior year championship game. I know he was crushed.

"Im sorry Mr. Pryor but if you don't stay off of it, you will never play again..."

It's like I sat there and watched his heart break. He stayed silent  the doctor excused himself to prep Rashad for the procedure.

"Do you want me to stay?" I asked an octave above a whisper. He shot me a look and didn't say anything so I decided to excuse myself.

"I'll be right outside if you need me. Im so sorry..."

 Vote/Comment/Share Vote/Comment/ShareVote/Comment/ShareVote/Comment/Share