1. The party

I haven't been out in awhile because of finals and I was excited to party and relax since the stress of finals were over, and summer was here. 

           I was finishing my mascara when Colina came in to tell me to hurry. Colina and I have been friends since kindergarten. She is beautiful with brown hair and chocolate brown eyes. We are almost through college and at 21 years old we are ready to move on to the next stage in life.

         She's the reason I agreed to go to this party tonight,  because the guy she likes is going to be there and she didn't want to meet his friends for the first time alone.

          I have a feeling my brother, Liam is going to be there since the party's at his best friend Aleck's house or mansion I call it. Aleck lives there alone since his parents died five years ago in a tragic car accident.  Liam stays there most of the time so the group of us who grew up together all hang out there a lot now.

So I threw on my highest heels because I'm  5 feet without them, grabbed my bag and ran down stairs to go.  Colina did a double take when I hit the last stair. "You look absolutely gorgeous Kenzy!" I'm in good shape and have long red/brown hair and green/blue eyes that everyone tells me sparkle.  I laugh and tell her "I'm glad someone thinks so, maybe I can get a man tonight" with a wink.

         We jumped in my car and head off for a night of partying and letting loose. As we pull up to the house I can see the party has started. There were so many cars and lights and the music was booming.   I was hoping maybe her new guy had a cute friend or something so I could maybe hook up and get a boyfriend.   Her new guy didn't hang with my brothers crowd so this might work.

               I secretly hope there are to many people that I don't bump into my brother or Aleck. I've always had a crush on Aleck, I mean who wouldn't. He's gorgeous 6'2 and 230 pounds of pure muscle. Plus the most beautiful blue eyes and eye lashes girls just die for.

              I have been getting a strange feeling every time I'm around Aleck lately. like he's angry with me or I annoy him.  I know he dates gorgeous, hot and sophisticated women.  Maybe I'm just so lame for him to put up with lately.

              My brother and Aleck have always been over protective of me.  Lately Aleck has been acting strange like watching me all the time. Showing up at places I'm at when I'm out.  Aleck even told a date I was with to leave when the guy brought me home and I invited him in after kissing in his car!

I was really mad at him and kinda told him off, but ran inside when he yelled at me. He  scared me. He's never really yelled at me like that before. 

That is the reason Im still a virgin.  I've fooled around and done a lot of touching with guys but I never could get one to stay with me long enough to sleep with them.  They always bail out for a second date and don't talk to me again.  I think Liam or Aleck have something to do with that.

It's not to bad though because I have been doing so much work getting double credits so I can graduate early and start my life away from there watchful eyes. 

We walk in and head right over to the bar set up. I order my usual and Colina orders her usual and two shots. She looks at me and smirks "cheers to no more exams" she says and we down our shots.