chapter one

Levi sat in his chair, bored. There really wasn't anything to do, and practically half the Survey Corps was dead.

He was about to doze off for an hour when someone knocked softly. Levi sighed.

"Enter."

The adorable girly perfect looking Armin Arlert walked into his office. The young boy blushed a light shade of red, too dark to be pink and too light to be red. "U-uh, Levi Heichou, I came to talk to you." Armin saluted properly.

"Commander Erwin has said for me to come here and discuss my position for the next expedition, and he told me that you didn't want me to suffer any damage since I was kind of important to you. Is this t-true?" Armin stuttered a little at the end.

Levi mentally face palmed. Erwin was going to get him found out at this rate. Levi was glad he had a poker face, or he would have looked stupid and embarrassed. Levi cleared his throat.

"No it is not true. You are an important asset to humanity, and we need to preserve you as long at we can. Tell him I said you could have middle in the main group." Hopefully he had pulled that off good.

Armin looked thankful. "Y-yes sir. Sorry I bothered you. Good bye." And Armin walked off, out the door, and out of Levi's sight. Levi physically face palmed now.

Maybe he should have gone to sleep. But he'd kept having that dream, and it saddened him to know that Armin wouldn't feel the same way.

He decided to sleep after all, he really needed it and it was the only thing to do around here. He got up to close the door, and fell asleep in his comfy chair.

It was initiation day for the newest members of the Survey Corp. New faces flooded in, voices filled the air, and Levi Heichou was standing nearby with Hange and Erwin. Eren stood by them as well, until he spotted a blonde.

Eren looked up eagerly at Levi. "Can I go see my friend?" He asked. Levi raised his eyebrows. "And who is this friend?"' Eren gestured towards said blonde.

Levi's eyes sparkled as the blonde turned around, smiling slightly and waving. Levi swore he saw sparks flying, the blonde was just so beautiful.

Someone laughed beside him and patted him on the back too hard, which caused him to stop his thoughts and mentally drooling over the gorgeous blonde. Hange laughed some more.

"In love already on the first day, Levi?" Levi protested. "I don't know what you're talking about." Hange rolled her eyes. "Uh huh, you're convincing a lot of people with that blush." Indeed, Levi's cheeks felt warm.

Eren motioned for Armin to come over here. The blonde bounced over to his friend. "Hi!" He chirped. Levi actually drooled. The blonde was so cute in person. The way she brushed her hair behind her ear only for it to fall, and the way her laugh rang so melody like.

The blonde looked over at Levi. "You're Levi Heichou!!" She said excitedly. She then stuck out her hand. "I'm Armin Arlert!" Levi shook his head, his ears must've mistaken him.

"Isn't Armin a boys name?" He asked. Armin winced. "I am a boy." The sentence struck him. Okay, so maybe he had turned gay at that very moment. Levi could feel himself blushing. "O-oh. Sorry about that." Armin smiled brightly. "It's okay! I get it all the time, so I'm used to it."

Eren interrupted their conversation. Apparently he had caught on that Levi liked Armin not in a friend-to-friend way. "Hey Armin, let's go over here." As Armin walked Eren leaned into Levi's ear.

"If you guys get together and you hurt him, you're dead." Levi gulped an nodded, intimidated by his own prisoner. Well, not really his prisoner, more like comrade.

As the pair left, Levi's face full on reddened. "W-was I that obvious?" He mumbled loud enough for her to hear. Hange nodded. "Yea. And you should wipe the drool off of your face. It's not very sanitized." Levi realized he had been drooling and blushed even redder.

"I hate you Hange." She laughed. "Love ya too Levi."

I don't own Attack on Titan or else it would be a lot more messed up than it already is. I do not own cover picture either.