chapter three

((A/N will always be at the bottom :)))
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
The sunlight shone into the window of the boy's sleeping quarters, and it slowly fluttered into Armin's eyes.

He woke slowly, rubbing his eyes to fully wake himself. Eren laid beside him, who looked like he had been awake for quite some time. "E-Eren? What're you up for?" The blond asked sleepily. Eren shrugged.

"I woke up an hour ago, so I decided I'd wait for you to come along. And I got something really important to tell you, and I didn't want anyone to make fun of you, so they left already." Armin looked to find that, indeed, they were the only two in the room.

Armin looked back to Eren. "So what is it?" Eren scanned the surroundings quickly, then sighed in relief. No one was their to eavesdrop. "Armin, I know someone that likes you!" Armin looked shocked. "M-me?! But why me?! Their are better looking guys out there!" Eren laughed.

"But none of them are as adorable and cute and innocent as you! Beside, this guy really likes you!" Armin stiffened. "G-g-guy!?!?" Eren nodded. "It's..." Armin leaned in. He really wanted to know who.

"Yes...?"

Eren paused for dramatic effect!, and then spoke. "Levi Heichou!" Armin paled. "Le-Levi Hei-Heichou?" He sputtered out. Eren nodded. "He really likes you, says you're an angel, someone too pure for this horrid world."

Armin smiled slightly. "Oh... I'll go talk to him." Eren grinned to himself. Levi was so going to hate him forever and possibly kill him, but at least Armin's kind of happy. Armin stood up, got dressed, and walked to Levi's room. They had quite a bit to discuss now...

Levi was shook awake, and it ruined his day. He was having the BEST dream, and it was getting to the best part... AND he forgot it...

"Eh, Hange, leave me 'lone...." He muttered, brushing the person away. Said person huffed. "Levi, get up!!!" And someone smacked Levi off the chair.

He woke with a start . As soon as his vision stopped swirling, he saw that person was Armin! He looked around. Armin was really strong, and not to break a sweat..

Turns out, Armin looked like he wanted to pass out, breathing heavily and sweat dripping down his face. "W-wow Levi, you weigh a lot!" Levi just shrugged. "Eh. What do you want Arlert?" Armin caught his breath and sat beside Levi on the ground.

"I need to speak with you, Heichou." "And about what?" Armin took a shaky breath. Maybe Eren lied... "Um, sir, Eren told me that you, um, well, that you sorta like me..? Is it true?" Levi could feel his face, and it burned. He could only imagine what he looked like, but maybe it wasn't too bad.

"Um...Arlert, maybe it's true..." Oh he was going to KILL Jaeger! Who cares if Mikasa went on a rampage, at least it'd save him some more embarrassment. Armin flushed red, twiddling his thumbs.

"Um, that's not really an answer... Sir..." Levi looked down. Crap... He sighed in defeat. "Okay FINE! I LIKE YOU, OKAY?!? NOT THAT BIG OF A DEAL!" Armin looked down. "Oh ok Levi..." He leaned over and gave Levi a small kiss on the cheek, pink sprinkled on his cheeks.

"B-bye sir.." Armin whispered shyly, twirling his blonde hair between his pictures, and he ran into Hange on the way out. "So-sorry Ma'am," He said, blush still present on his face. And he left. Hange whistled.

"Ooo what happened here Levi?" Levi blushed. "Maybe I have a boyfriend....... Tell anyone and I'll slit your throat while you sleep.." Hange put her hands up in defeat. "Alright alright. But wow, you're honestly pretty lucky to have Armin..." Levi smiled. "I guess you're right..."

A/N Disclaimer: I unfortunately do not own Attack on Titan. Or else no straight couples will exist besides SashaXConnie.

Ya know, Levi is very OOC in this fanfic, I don't think Armin's very OOC he's always been the flustered and adorable type right, Hange is still kinda crazy, so yea... What happens in the next chapter? Lol wow I really rushed things.... And yes they do get together, and I can't wait to see everyone else's reaction can't you? Well ba-bye!!