The ball

Ehhh Im sorry I havent uploaded... Don't kill me, cause I'm uploading now (:

Isa POV

Oh my gosh... Why did I have to drink all that? My head is pounding, possibly my worst hangover ever... My dreams were filled with nightmares about Hoody guy, you know I'm just gonna him Bob, kidnapping and killing me and the boys... Yeah...

I groaned and sat up. I looked to my left and opened the curtain, seeing Harrys closed. Hmm, *cue evil laugh* perfect plan. I got out of bed, silently cause of my awesome ninja turtleness, and crept towards the kitchen. I got a pitcher of freezing cold water and went back to Harry's bunk, I was about to open it when it snapped open and Harry yelled BOO in my face. I screamed and had some sort of spaz attack, and dumped the water all over myself. I glared and huffed, before walking back to the kitchen. I saw Liam there, he gave me a questioning look, trying to hold back his laughter.

" Don't. You. Dare. " I growled out, in a ticked off mood now. He bit his lip and I stalked off, water dripping on the floor. I passed Harry's bunk, seeing him laughing his head off, and went to the bathroom. I didn't bother knocking, not expecting anyone to be in there.

"SWEET BABY JESUS!" I screamed, seeing a naked Louis. I instantly covered my eyes, spinning around, and running. Though I ran straight into a wall.I stumbled back before running again. I uncovered my eyes and ran to the lounge. I threw myself on the couch, screaming; "MY EYES! THERE BURNING!!!"

Four loud footsteps ran into the room.

"WHAT HAPPENED?!?!" They all screamed at once. Louis walked in, fully clothed thank goodness, smirking. I glared.

"Like what you saw?" He asked. I growled and threw a remote at him. He dodged and laughed.

****BECAUSE I FELT LIKE IT, I'M SKIPPING A MONTH.. IT'S DECEMBER****

Ah. We've been invited to the Winter Ball in LA, California. It's for celebrities only. I'm so excited. Me, Danielle, and Eleanor are going dress shopping today. I became best friends with them when they visited in Vegas... Ah, good times

We walked into this dress shop and was confronted with a guy who looked in his mid 20's.

"What can I do for you three GORGEOUS women?" He asked, all bubbly. You could tell he was gay (( I support gay,lesbian, bi so don't go hatin on me)) just by hearing him talk.

"We're going to a Winter Ball and need dresses." I said. He nodded and led us to a rack.

" Lets start with you." He said, pointing at Eleanor. He statred looking before pulling out a purple strappless. It was floor length, and very gorgeous. She smiled and went to put in on. She came out and we all gasped.

"Beautiful. " I said breathlessly. She blushed and looked down.

" I have to agree with Isa. You look stunning." Danielle agreed.

" Honey, I'd go straight for you. " Chris, the assistant, said.

Eleanor went back in and changed. Then Chris started looking for Danielles, then mine. They were perfect.

Next we went to the salon, to get our hair and nails done. I got my nails painted red with little white diamonds glued on. I had my hair straightned, then curled in big curls. Then we went and got the boys ties. They matched our dresses, Eleanors purple, Danielles blue, and mine red.

Then we went back to the hotel. The dresses were in black plastic bags, so the boys didn't see. I don't have a date, I was kinda hoping Harry would ask me.

" OUT!!!" We screamed, startling the boys. They looked up and asked us why. " Cause, one you need to go get your tuxes, and two we need to get ready." I said in a DUH tone. They nodded and left.

"Let's rock this train!" I yelled. The girls looked at me strange, before heading towards their boyfriends room to take a shower, laying the dresses on the couch. I went and took a shower, got out, put on my bra and panties and robe, then grabbing my suitcase of makeup/hair stuff/ lotions. I dragged it out, just in time for the girls to, too. Danielle took a hair dryer and curling iron, Eleanor took a hair dryer and straightner/curler ((forgot what its called but it like straightnes and curls)). I took a hair dryer and straightner. I dryed my hair, then straightned it. I took my side fringe and pinned it back with a black rose clip. I pinned the top half up, and let the rest down, curling it in big curls. I then put on a ton of Bed Head hairspray. I coughed, dang thats smelly.

((( I suck at make-up and all that shit so yeahh))

I looked over at the girls and saw Danielles hair in small curls left down, and Eleanor with shiny waves. I then took out my big make-up case and grinned. I put on mascara, eyeliner, and black eyeshadow to create a smokey effect. I put on concealer, foundation, and bronzer. Then put on dark lip red lip stick and clear lip gloss. I smiled and put some blush on my cheek apples.

Danielle went for a light blue eye shadow and mascara/eyeliner. Eleanor went with a smokey look with deep purple. I then went and put on lotion on my arms and legs. Eleanor and Danielle did the same. Then we put on our dresses. Mine was a deep red, black heels, and diamond necklace with rose earrings.

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42248024 Marisa

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42246338 Eleanor

http://www.polyvore.com/cgi/set?id=42247295 Danielle

" We look hot." I said, smiling. The girls nodded. I didn't want to take a bag, so I put my phone and money in my bra. There was a knock on the door.

"Can we come in?!" Liam shouted. We looked at each other before dashing to get the ties. We walked back in just in time for the boys to. They were all wearing black tuxes. Wow. Eleanor went and gave Louis his ,and Danielle to Liam. I stood there awkwardly holding a tie. Harry walked up to me and smiled.

" Would you like to be my date to the ball?" He asked, holding a corsage(( that flower thingy that you wear on your wrist)). I smiled and nodded, putting on his tie. It was deep red, like my dress.

"Let's rock this night!" I shouted as we headed out.

**SKIP TO ARRIVING**

The others stepped out first, Zayn and Beth, Niall and Taylor, Liam and Danielle, Louis and Eleanor, then me and Harry. I smiled as cameras flashed. We walked up and inside. I gasped, it was absolutely breath taking. Snowflakes were hanging from the ceiling, fake snow on the floor, it was beautiful. We walked up to the Harry Potter crew and I smiled at Emma as she gave me a hug. Holy sporks!

((ALL EXTRA GIRLS ARE DANCERS OR SOMETHING... :D))

We walked away and I was looking around more when I bumped into someone.

"Oh I am so sor-" I cut off as I looked up. I gasped and blushed scarlet. I was standing in front of Ariana Grande, my absolute idol.

"U-uh. I-Im so-sorry." I stuttered, wide eyed. She grinned. Ariana Grande grinned at me!

"It's okay!" She said in a happy voice, sounding much like her character Cat.

" I love your music, and I think you're a brilliant actress." I comlimented, smiling like an idiot.

"Thank you! Hey, how about you give me your number so we can catch up sometime, you look like an awesome girl!" Holy mother of carrots. I entered my number in her phone and she smiled before walking away. I squealed quietly. I just flipping met Ariana Grande for petes sake!

"Someone looks happy. " A voice said. I turned around and saw Lady Gaga. Oh my gosh. We chatted for a few minutes before exchanging numbers. Oh gosh. I grabbed