New Housemate and Singing

Marisa POV

I took a deep breathe before knocking. Here goes nothing. Everything stopped and was quiet. I heard feet coming and braced myself.

A guy with straight light brown hair opened the door. I had to admit, he is cute. Now what was his name...Oh! Liam.

"Hello?" He asked, confused.

" Yeah, hi. Im Marisa, I won the contest to go on tour with you guys." I said in a flat tone. Even though I'm starting to love London, I really didn't want to spend my time with these boys.

" Oh! Yeah, come in." He stuttered. Ok..? I dragged my suitcase behind me and Liam closed it. He led me up some stairs, passing the living room, which had the other four boys in it. The room was a mess. Now that I think about it, the whole house is. Looks like someone will be cleaning...Yipee.

"...And this is your room." Liam finished, I didn't hear a word, too lost in my thoughts. "Thanks." I muttered, stepping in and closing the door. I looked around the room, it looked empty and plain.

The walls were a grey color, with black carpeting. A queen size bed was again the middle of the wall, no cover or sheets on it. A bedside table was next to it, a lamp and alarm clock on it. Then there was my own bathroom, that was quite nice, having a shower, jacuzzi type bath tub, and a counter that ran along the wall with a sink in the center. They seriously know how to treat a guest, this room is great.

I decided to unload my bed stuff first. I took out a black sheet and put it on, then a black with red swirls comforter, with some black and red pillows. I also had my old stuffed dog that my parents gave me when I was 4, kept it since. I took my bathroom stuff to the bathroom(duh), and just left my clothes in the suitcase. I collasped on the bed, looking out the window that had a balcony. Dang.

"DINNNNNNNER!" rang out through the house, and I'm pretty sure all of London heard. I sighed and got up,heading towards the door, down the hall, and sliding down the stair bainster(? that railing thing). I landed on my feet and headed toward the smell of spaghetti, mmm.

"Smells nice." I complimented, walking in. I saw 5 shirtless boys, shoving their faces with food. Ew.

They look like pigs that haven't eaten in months. You should get some before it's all gone.

Great. Just what a need, a headache from Betty. *sigh*

I took a seat and grabbed what was left, which was not alot, but not little. I started to eat, slowly, not wanting to be a hog. The boys were alreay done, staring at me. I chewed, an eyebrow raised, and swallowed. " Any reason why you're staring. That's impolite you know." They looked away, whistling. I rolled my eyes and finsished, grabbing everyones plate. They left and went to the living room, what a nice welcome.

Once the dishes were cleaned, I went to the living room, stopping whatever they were talking about. I sat down in the arm chair, motioning for them to talk. They didn't.

" You just gonna stair or are you gonna speak?" I asked, growing impatient.

" I'm Harry, Harry Styles." The boy with curly hair said, I wondering what it feels like to touch it...

"What in gods name are you doing?!" He yelled as I started to poke his hair. I shrugged and leaned back into the chair.

" Vas' Happenin, I'm Zayn." I nodded, he looked like a male model. And he had Bruno Mars hair.

" I'm Niall." The boy with blonde hair, Irish accent said. I smiled, love Irish accents.

" I'M LOUIS CARROT TOMLINSON!!" The oldest looking one said. I kept a straight face for a second, before bustin out laughing. Oh wow.