First Delivery

Okay, so while everyone was partying and driking and making out, I was starting a job.

Yep, pizza here, pizza there. 

My mom forced me to use a bike to deliver. I was mad at first but I'd always loved riding bikes and if they were going to pay me for it, then why not?.

I had told Kaylee about the job and the only thing that she said was "Can I get a free one?". Well you can't expect a congratulations from a girl who is almost rich, and I say almost because she doesn't wants to admit it. I talked to her all thursday night, like, how excited I was because I was starting the next day. But the conversation took a diferent turn, we started imaginating hilarious scenes of delivering. 

-What if an old fat men opens the door in his underwear?- neither of us laughed. We stayed quited in the phone for a moment, because well, we were both trying to picture it. Ten seconds lated we were laughing hard as heck, I laughed so hard that I just had to hang up on her and grab my stomach because it hurted like if I just got punched 100 times. Later she texted me.

Kaylee: cant stop laughing 

Me: i need to sleep, you are not helping

Kaylee: how can u treat ur bff liek dis u r so mean #sad #depressed 

Me: you have thousands of dollars, why don't you buy yourself a dictionary? 

She then sends me a crying emoji. I just ignore it and go to sleep. It takes me a while since I'm kind of nervous, but my eyelids slowly started to close. 

------NEXT DAY-----

I woke up with a lot of energy and headed to the kitchen to have some breakfast.

-So my lil sis got a new job? Are you going to throw pepperoni to annoying costumers?- It was Zach, my "big" brother.I laughed and sat across from him in the kitchen table. I made myself a cereal bowl and pour orange juice in a glass.

-You know...I'm not your lil sis.- I say 

-I'm two minutes older- He says with his mouth full of cereal, which causes me to throw a napkin at his face. We both laugh.

-Hope you don't quit this one- he says with a goofy smile

-At least I have one- I reply. I won this one. Just when Zach was about to open his mouth again mom appeared running to the kitchen.

-Juli!- She shouts at nowhere while she tries to find her car's keys.- Juli!

-Here...next to you.- She glanced over at me and kept looking for the keys like crazy, after 3 seconds she stops, turns to me and looks me from head to toe. I'm still in my pajamas. Just when she is about to give me a sermon about responsability and time, I run to bathroom.

I shower, dry, go to my room and put on my work's uniform. Then I quickly run to the car.

-Bye loser- Zach shouts as I run past the kitchen. I walk back to the kitchen, give him the finger and then run again to the car.

Mom told me she'll drive me to work on the first day, like if it was kindergardten. On the whole ride she talked about responsabilities and that I was going to become an adult and couldn't forget my tasks and blah blah blah. 

We finally arrived to the Pizza Shop and I saw some of the other new workers too, they all looked a bit more older than me. There was a girl with a ponytail, a guy whose legs seemed like the Amazonas, a girl with braces and...holy cow, a brown haired, blue eyed and tall guy. His tag name said "Louis".