The Arrogant and bad tempered devil

"Another day working at this big company.Another day to face the devil a.k.a the boss." Lydia murmured. if not for her sister, she wouldn't have come to this hell. Maybe for her,while all the girls worker were so excited to work at here for the reason the CEO of this company is a
good looking man and still a bachelor.

He is indeed a good looking person but his attitude is like trash. The little girl with her cherry lips loathe him a lot.He is so bad tempered, he often get mad at people without any particular reason and somehow he is cold as ice,
He is cold to everyone that includes her. He only say what he want to say and then walk away.That kind of attitude makes people want to throw hands.

what makes Lydia more annoyed is he doesn't answer her whenever she ask about his schedule to make room for important meeting with clients and shareholders. When she rescheduled his meeting he gets mad at her and even throw the schedule she made.

He is a devil in her eyes NO!
A demon!Yes arrogant demon is a suitable nickname for him.But his stare give creeps to everyone who talks with him.He looks like a psychotic person when he intimidate anyone with his sharp stare.

"Can you even do your work right?If you can't do anything right you can kiss goodbye to this company!Now scram and never dare to step your foot at this company ever again!".

Lydia recognize that voice,yep that is right that's the voice of the 'Arrogant Demon', the CEO of this company,Dominic Enrique Marques fired one of his coworkers again.This is the fifth time in this week.  You bet if he fired 5 person every week or even every month or even worse every year,he will lose all of his coworkers at some point of time.

Lydia see the girl who's fired by him is crying and begging to keep letting her to work at the company. She pitied her but  what can a normal worker like Lydia do? She could be fired if she dare to challenge the authority.

Lydia know very well the girl,she is one of her closest friend at this company.Her name is Cynthia Grace and she works at here to support her family.She have a sick mother and her brother needs tuition fee for his college.Sometimes Lydia lend her money out of pity and as a friend Lydia would do anything  to help her friends that are in trouble.

"Please sir,let me work at here.I have to support my family and money to pay my mother medical fees so she can undergo an operation.I promise i will do my work right i'm begging you sir!".

The demon still in his place and doesn't say a word or snapped at her. All the people at the hallway are curious to what will be her fate.

Short?sorry..i will update ASAP 😊
ENJOY MY STORY.Don't forget to leave vote and comments after reading don't be a silent reader