How It All Starts

Lydia POV
Sis,i miss you so much.I missed all the times we've spent together.How could you leave me alone in this cruel world?I am now at my sister grave.I missed her,i missed her a lot.

She is the only family i had after our parents died when we were still young.And 2 years ago just because of a man,she left me alone.Since the day she died,i promise myself i will make him pay.I will never forget what he did to Nina.

....FLASHBACK ON....
2 years ago
"Sist why are you crying?And what are you doing in the dark by yourself?Are you okay?Are you hurt?" Lydia asked her sister.

"Didi,i'm scared,i'm scared"Nina hugged her sister tightly and start to crying histerically. Lydia patted her shoulder and give encouragement to her.

"I don't want him to leave me,i love him!If he asked for my soul or everything i would give it to him as long as he don't leave me!".Lydia couldn't understand what is actually happening right now.Her sister keep on saying the same words "Don't leave me,i love you."

"Who are you talking about sist?Who is it that want to leave you?Who?".Lydia so confused who was the man her sister keep on mentioning.

Suddenly her sister passed out,Lydia start to panicked."Nina,hey what is wrong with you?Hey Nina,this is not funny,wake up Nina!" She started crying seeing her sister condition has worsen then before. She laid her sister on her bed.

S

K

I

P

2 weeks later
Lydia was so happy because her sister condition has gotten better than before and start to act like herself again.Lydia was buying groceries at the mart.She planned to cook special foods for her sister.

S

K

I

P

2 hours later
Lydia have done with buying groceries and now have reached her home.She can't wait to surprise her sister.

When Lydia just entered her house she heared someone asking for help with a sappy voice."Help, help me,i can't bear this pain anymore! Someone help!".

Lydia curious who was asking for help.She tried to find where the voice came from.She opened every room in the house and searched.

Suddenly, she heared the voice more clearly when she stand infront of their old storage room.

She was so shocked to see her sister covered in blood and knife sticked to her stomach.She approached her sister and cried. She put her sister on her lap and took her phone out from her bag and called for help.

"Yes,is this 991?Please come...come to this place there is someone dying!There is someone. I don't care you have to come as fast as possible. My sister. please! "Lydia can't talk properly because she's crying at the same time.She then hung up the phone.

"Nina,sist.Be patient okay?The ambulance will be here in no time.So until then pleaee stay with me!You are the most strong woman i've ever known.I'm sure you can handle this pain for a few minutes!".Lydia keeps crying and worrying her sister condition.

"I....I don't think i can make it...So Lydia i beg..Forgiveness from you before i go.."

"NO!Please don't leave me,you are my only family.I'm sure you can make it!You can!"

"Didi..arghhh..I can't!"

"Who did this to you?Who?Tell me!Tell me,Nina!"

"Do..Mi..Nic.. E.."

Nina died in Lydia arms. Lydia cried histerically.

From that day, Lydia tried so hard to look for the man who names Dominic. After a year she tried, she finally found out Dominic is her sister former boyfriend and she promised herself and her sister,she will take revenge on Dominic Enrique Marques for the sake of her beloved sister.

....FLASHBACK OFF....

Surprised!haha i supposed you think dominic killed her sister right?   There's more to this stories..don't forget to vote and leave commments after reading thank you for reading my story 😊😉