Never Good Enough

(A/N: Excuse the errors as this was written very quickly!!! Thank you! :) )

"Y/N Grey! Why are you late,"Bailey yelled at you with a stern look on her face as you ran in.

"Sorry Dr.Bailey I got held in traffic,"you stammered out with a scared look on your face. The doctor frightened you. You were nothing like your sister Meredith. She was more strong willed than you were.

"It's fine. You are with Dr.O'Malley today,"she said then took off somewhere. You just went on to the dressing room,got dressed,then went to find Dr.O'Malley. Your heart beated very fast because you have to work with him. Everytime you are near him it made you blush and it was very difficult ti hide since you had a crush on him. Once you went to the cafeteria you saw him with your sister Meredith and Christina. You smiled before heading over to them.

"Hey Mere,Christina,and George,"you said to them. They all looked at you and then looked away.

"Have a seat y/n,"your sister said with her usual attitude when she would be in an argument with her boyfriend Derek.

"Another problem with Derek,"you asked as you sat down.

"Yeah...like how could she fight with McDreamy. He is just too perfect,"Christina teased. George just scoffed.

"Doesn't mean that he is great 100% of the time,"he said. Your heart sunk a little because you knew that George liked your sister. She didn't like him back. Also you liked him.

"Yeah but he does have great hair,"Christina said.

"And great eyes,"Meredith added.

"Oh whatever,"George said.

"George. I will be working with you today,"you suddenly said with an attitude in your voice.

"Oh ok. Let's go because I can't handle any more of this McDreamy talk,"he said then sped off with you to follow behind him before Christina could make any remarks. Through out the day when you worked with George he just asked you questions about Meredith and kept on talking about her. You were getting to the part to where you had enough.

"You know what George...just shut up,"you yelled at him.

"Excuse me,"he said in a voice that tried to be confident but came out quiet.

"I know you have a crush on my sister but stop talking about it..please,"you said.

"Why does it bother you,"he asked confused.

"Because I like you...okay! Since day one but the only one you saw was Meredith and not me! Why George?!?!? Was I not ever good enough for you? I have to go,"you said before running away leaving George behind to think.

Sorry for another short imagine. I tried to write a imagine about Karev and published it but it somehow got deleted. I will rewrite it for the one who requested it. Vote. Comment. For request..comment them down below.