Introducing the ladies

Curisten pov

Hey my name Curisten Thomas and im 17 years old, i will fight with anybody that will get on my bad side.I'm a true nigga that will do any thing any dare if you say so,I'm not afraid of nothing.Oh i have a crush on my friend Rayan Lopez but for short imI usually call him ray or taco buddy.My BFF'S are Diamond,Nyah,and Alonsha they are like my sisters I never had.

Diamond pov

What's up my people my Name is Diamond Jordan,but for short call me jewel cause,I shine bright like a diamond and im 17 years old.I have these friends of mine I will love to call my sisters Curisten,Nyah,and Alonsha.I have a little crush on this boy name Craig Crippen Jr. but for short I call him Prod.I might be shy for a momment but when you start to get to know me better,I could be one of a hella good bitch if you ask me.

Nyah pov

Whats up my niggas my gang is Curisten,Diamond,and Alonsha.My name is Nyah Pope and I have a hella crush on Jacob Perez,and one day i will be Mrs.Nyah Perez.I anit afraid of no one i will beat your ass if i have to but thats only if i have a reason why i need to.Im 17 years old.And imma turn up bitch and not one of those who scared to do shit.

Alonsha pov

Whats up my niggas,Im the wild one in the group im in with Curisten,Nyah,and Diamond.All of those girls been by my side since day one they are the sisters i love and know.Im not afraid to beat anyone ass, mess with me or my sisters yall gonna get a ass woppin.My name is Alonsha Barker but in the future imma be Alonsha August,yep i have to ament that i have a huge crush on Chresanto August and he will be mine just watch if you dont believe me.Oh yea 17 years old too my bad!!