chapter 1:Geting Ready

Curisten pov

"my body is your party baby,nobody invited but you baby,i can do it slow down,tell me what you want" my iphone went off for my alarm on Saturday.Me and the girls are going to Ray house,and his other friends Roc,Prod,and Prince going to be there.We all going to play games,go swimming,and watch movies.

I did my hygiene,I put my hair in a pony tail.I was wearing belly shirt that had,a smiley face that was purple and black.I was wearing my skinny purple jeans with my black flats on.I had my domo hat on that ray gave me for my last birthday.I worn my necklace that said I dont fuck with no Bitches.

I texted Alonsha to see was she goin and the text covo went like this.

Text Convo

to Alonsha-WAKE UP BIACH,TIME TO GET YO BLACK ASS UP.

from Alonsha-IM UP NIGGA DAMN WTF DO YOU WANT

to Alonsha-i was wondering was you goin to Ray house today for hang out day since we do this every Saturday?

from Alonsha-yea im going

to Alonsha-good do you think you can pick me up?

from Alonsha-sure i can cuz u my sis n plus im was going to pick all yall up you know,you,Diamond,and Nyah.

to Alonsha-o ok thxs i text da others to let them know k

from Alonsha-you welcum n there know need to txt dem about it they already know.

to Alonsha-o ok well ttyl den

from Alonsha-ok bye

End of Convo

And with that we stop txting.Well I guess,I can go downstairs an get some breakfast.As I went down the steps,and went into the kitchen,I saw my lil bro,Derrick in there eating like he haven't ate in days.He was only two years apart from me so he was,15 years old.

Me:Boy why you eating like you haven't ate in days?

Derrick:Well good morning to you to then and, so you act like you never done it before.

Me:Yea I have but not like that dough,oh n good morning to u to is that better for you now?

Derrick:Yes that is better but,were are you going today?

Me:You know the same thing I do every Saturday duhh,why you acting new?

Derrick:O so you going to Ray's house?

Me:Yea,and so what?

As I said while I went to the refrigerator,to find something to eat.

Derrick:Well you always over there,I have a feeling that you like Ray.

Me:What make you say that?

Derrick:Well,every time when you here someone say his name you begin blushing,then you act nerves when he be around you,and-(GCO)

Me:Ok I get it,you got it right,I do like him dang yo noise behind.

As i found an apple in the refrigerator and went towards the sink to rise it off.

Derrick-I knew it,I had a feeling you was crushing on him,and when did my behind began beening noise?

Me:Shut up and finish eating u rascal.

And with that,that was the point I got a call from Alonsha she was outside waiting on me.

I left the kitchen and got stuff like my phone,my bag,and my money.So I told Derrick to tell ma and dad I be home tomorrow since I was spending the night at Ray house.So I lock the door and ran to Alonsha car and hop in and we left to Ray's house.

Sorry if the story lame for a beginning but i'm going to try my best to spice it up but it going to go down in the next chap and help me out,tell me what you think and vote please.-Curisten