chapter 7:Sleep Over Goes Wrong part 2 *intro of hide and freak me*

Ok if I didnt mak myself clear about the game.Well here goes the rules,You hide in the dark and the counters will have a flashlight each.The hiders can hide anywhere.And the seekers go look for someone in the dark and whoever they find,they can do anything t that person.

Well lets get bacc to the story shall we,good.

Recap

Roc:since we dun eating who wanna play hide and freak me?

E/B:Ok sure.

Recap over

Alonsha Pov

So the boys went first and the went tew go hide.So we turned all the lights off n the house and in the back of the house where the pool at.So I went in a closet and does it have a huge space.I hope Roc come n finds me........Shhh sumone coming.

Pov over

Boys:Ok her we come and get ready for what ever we do to yall  whoever finds yall crazy girls.

Girls:…………

Ray:Ok im going tew the pool I have the feelings that sumone out here.

The Other Boys: Ok good luck.

Curisten Pov

Ok so I'm in the bacc where the pool at,I'm hiding where the bushes are at,and all of a sudden............ Damn wtf my retarded stupid ass bro calls at the wrong time cuz I saw Ray out here n I had a feeling he would come out here.I put my phone on vibrate and I guess he dint here it cuz he dint cum my way.Great he dint come so wat imma dew is jus txt my bro and see wtf he wants.

So here's the txt convo

(Mrs.Minnie is Curisten ok,kool)

Mrs.Minnie:WTF DO U WANT????!!!!

Derrick:Wow u must been sleep?

Mrs.Minnie: No u stupid we play a game.But what do u want?

Derrick:Y'all playin hide and freak me are yall?

Mrs.Minnie: Yes,Now answer the question.

Derrick:I was calling to see wat y'all doing but nvm.

Mrs.Minnie: Yea now by since u kno wat we doing cuz I'm hiding and Ray out here,so I ttyl wen we get dun ok?

Derrick:Ok Mrs.future-Rayray,hahaha

Mrs.Minnie: yea yea yea so stfu n by.

Derrick:Bye

txt convo over

Derrick almost blew it for mi. And then I kno dat Ray starts walkin ova my way and den he sat down and started tew talk about mi.

Pov over

Roc Pov

Ok im walkin in the hallway and checkin every room and I hear sumthing or sumone ………i wonder who or wat it could be???

Pov Over

Diamond POV

Hey so ok I'm hiding in the bedroom that's has anything you can think of.And I'm laughing cause nobody as it gonna find me, haha but den all of the sudden, shit I needa go hind in da bathroom cuz sumone finna cum n find mi,shoot.

Pov over

Ray Pov

So I went outside to the pool and I thought I heard something but I shook it off. I a had sat down n I started tew think about her. Curisten the love of my life, I was talking out loud.

Pov over