Never...

"Melanie, you come here this instant" I demanded. Her hateful glare stung my heart. For her to have given me such a stare really showed how corrupted she had gotten.

"Don't you look at me like that!", but she ignored me. "Melanie, I order you to look at me!", she stopped for a second, clenched her fists, and continued. I turned to the wretched girl who derailed my daughter from the path of righteousness.

"Don't you ever touch my daughter again," I yelled, my voice cracking up. "It's all your fault she's like this and because of that you'll rot in hell where you belong."

"Well I guess I'll be seeing you there too", she said with an insulting smirk.

"How dare you?" I didn't even wait for her to answer, instead, I approached her and struck her with the back of my palm.

"You stay away from my daughter, okay?"

I made my way towards the car and noticed Melanie already inside, sitting in the back seat. While starting the car I asked her if she would like to sit in the front but there was no reply.

My daughter had never ignored me like this, we had a strong relationship. She had never given me such hurtful glares and most definitely had she ever kissed another girl. Never had my daughter sinned to such an extent.