II

Percy's Point of View

It was graduation day, the college was packed to the max.

The cerimony went by quickly. Paul and my mom and my brother had been there. My brother was now 4, and growing up to quickly. We had already been packed and got an apartment in a small town. Mora. We finished the move last week and closed the deal.

That night in the apartment Annabeth and myself were alone. We did have visitors, they were really nice. But now it was just us again.

" I have a question for you, Annabeth" I told Annabeth, and she looked at me, concerned.

" What is it, Seaweed Brain?" Annabeth asked me, in a good mood.

" Well. . . ." I told Annabeth," Now that we're graduated, the wars are over, we can sit down and relax for once. Would you stay with me, be my wife?"

I showed the ring.

That just shocked Annabeth, she gasped, covering her mouth with both hands. Her eyes lit up with happin

ess and excitement.

" Forever," Annabeth  told me," Yes, Percy, yes!"

I slid the ring on her finger, and we kissed. I don't know how long we kissed, but I just wanted to stay like this forever. She was his finaceè now. She was his. Nothing would change that. Not a war, not the gods fighting, not the monsters. Nothing.

That night Annabeth had gone to bed around 11, and Percy stayed up. Cars were going down country road 6 time to time. People working night shift.

This place was nice and quiet, though. I liked that. We were right between the country and town. Tomorrow while Annabeth would look for a job I was going to explore the town. It seemed like a nice, little town. I hadn't seen one fight in the town since we started the move. So that was nice.

I went to bed around 11:30. Annabeth was already out cold. So I just crawled in next to her, and fell asleep. The first night went by really good. Better than I explected. The neighbors treated us like long time family.

I think I was going to like this place.