II

Percy's Point of View

Annabeth and myself met up at the Empire State Building with ou college exception letters. I had gotten 7 of them. Annabeth got 8.

We both weren't excepted into Havard, so we threw that out. Annabeth wasn't excepted into the one college we didn't applied to together. We disscussed it over for hours, and finally decided to go to Saint Cloud State in St.Cloud Minnesota.

That whole next week was basically packing for college and taking care of Nathan. College would be like the long version of Camp Half-Blood. You have the students, the campus, and the teachers, and of course the dorm rooms. As far as I know Annabeth is the only one I'll know there. But you never know.

We got to the college two weeks later, and learned we were sharing a dorm room with, strange enough, two people named Charles Beckondorf and Silena Bearenguard.

I thought they were dead.

But they probably think I'm dead, too, so. . . .

We entered the dorm room where Beckondorf and Silena, now the same age as us were just talking on their beds, and they saw us come in.

" Who are you?" Beckondorf asked us. True, we've changed in the past few years a lot.

" Percy," I told them.

" Like Percy Jackson," Silena commented," But he died years ago."

" Yeah," I told them," About that. . . "

" What?" Silena asked.

" Well I didn't die in the war, so. . . " I told them, and gods they weren't expecting it. At. All.

They easily guessed Annabeth.

So they had been dating going on three years, and so have we.

Oh yeah. . .

" That was a bad week," we all agreed on the Second Titan War.

" Is anyone else from camp going here?" Beckondorf asked us.

" I don't know," I said," Let's ask."

And we learned that Leo, Piper, Jason, Hazel, and Frank were coming to this college. All sharing a room, too.

" That's ironic," Annabeth said.

No kidding.

First to get there was Piper and Jason. Who seemed to still be dating. They'd be going on two years now. This winter, anyway.

" Jason Grace," I told them, Annabeth had gone to the bathroom I think," Son of Jupiter, Thalia's brother, and then Piper Mclean, daughter of Aphrodite."

" How would Jason be Thalia's brother and the son of Jupiter?" Beckondorf asked me.

" Jupiter is just the Roman version of Zues," I explained.

" Okay, then. . ." Silena said, and they got to meet Jason and Piper. Piper was glad to meet a sister of hers that wasn't like Drew.

Next Leo came, and gods, was he excited. Why, well, that's just Leo.

Leo was happy to meet Beckondorf, and everyone knows all children of Hephautus have one special skill from their father, or more. So Silena and Beckondorf asked.

Of course you can't do it in the open, so we headed up to their room. Where everything wasn't flamable. The room was smartly fire-proof.

" What can you do?" Silena asked, and I made sure I had water at my control just in case.

Leo, with ease, lit a fire ball in his hand, and Silena and Beckondorf were just amazed by that.

Then Frank and Hazel walk in, and Frank froze when he saw the fire. His life relies on a stick, so. . . yeah. It makes sense. But just to Hazel and myself. We're the only ones who know that.

At least Leo knew why Frank froze, and he set out the fire immediatelly.

Everyone met everyone, and we had fun that night. But I was expecting this some time. I'm not sure why. I just was.

" How do you guys know each other, anyway?" Frank asked us," I mean, aside seeing each other at Camp Anceint."

" Camp Anceint?" Beckondorf asked us.

" I'll explain later," I told Beckondorf," He means Camp Half-Blood."

" Oh," Beckondorf said" Where's a Luke when you need one?"

Thank gods Annabeth wasn't in the room when he said that.

" Who's Luke?" Piper asked.

" A past demigod," I told them," He died the summer before you guys came to camp. He was killed."

Yes, we still go with that story. Even though he killed himself.

" Who killed him?" Leo asked.

" We don't speak of it," Silena saved me.

" You did." Jason told SIlena.

" No."

They looked at us for an answer.

" She didn't" I told them," She was dead before it happened."

And later that Jason had asked, aside our parents or if we were Greek and Roman, how exactly were we different. 

They wanted an answer from me.

" Let me get back to you on that," I told the five of them," I don't know how to say it right now."