V

Percy's Point of View

The first person who I met that was nice was a girl with dark brown hair and hazel eyes. Thank gods it wasn't Hazel Levesque. Gods, she's annoying.

" Percy Jackson," I told the girl.

" No way," the girl said to me," Percy!?"

" Do I know you?" I asked the girl, because I didn't reconize her.

" Nancy," the girl told me," Sixth grade, Mr.Bruner's class. . ."

I thought hard about it, but like everything else, nothing.

" No," I told Nancy," I don't remember."

" Really?" Nancy asked me.

" Well don't take it personally," I explained to Nancy," I'm sort of stuck with Amnesia right now. So if it was longer then 8 months ago, I don't remember it."

" Makes sense," Nancy said," But you'll love Bruner's class."

Orientation went by fast, I talked with people for a bit. It was Nancy, Daniel, Harry, and Miley.

" You have to meet Anna," Miley told me," She's friends with everyone in school, and is the smartes the school by a long shot."

" Yeah," Harry said," She makes it very hard to get, too."

" She turned down every guy last year," Nancy told me," Never said why."

" Anna!" Daniel yelled to a girl by the doors alone," Get over here! We have a new one!"

So the Anna girl stood up, and walked over. 

The moment I got a view of her face I got pissed.

It was Annabeth Chase, daughter of Athena. The one who thinks I'm Greek.

She saw me, froze, and ran the opposite direction. Good.

" What the-?" Daniel was now confused.

" Do you know why she would run?" Miley asked me," Do you already know Anna?"

" Yeah," I told them," I know her."

" Do you know why she would run?" Nancy asked me.

" She is afraid of me," I told them," Long story short. SHe pissed me off."

" Damn," Harry commented," You must've really scared her, then."

" Little bit," I told them.