Persistent

"Hey." An arm slid around your waist, making you yelp in surprise. He chuckled at your reaction. 

"Hey, yourself. What's up?" You knew all to well that Zen is a touchy-feely kind of guy, but for him to suddenly seek your attention while you were cooking up a storm was a bit unusual. Usually, he would watch you cook and offer a comment here and there before disappearing off to somewhere. He hummed and placed a gentle, fluttering kiss on your temple. You could feel your cheeks burning up from the sudden display of affection.

"I just wanted to kiss you," he cheekily said, earning a playful slap on his arm. "We haven't had alone-time since forever."

"We have plenty of alone-time, Zen. I see you almost everyday in the house," you reminded him, and lifted your head to kiss his chin. He immediately seized this chance, and stole a kiss from your lips. You blinked in surprise before shaking your head.

"Really? What's with you today," you asked as you turned around to face him. He buried his face in your hair, and mumbled something incoherent. You sighed and cupped his cheeks, make him look directly at you. He averted his eyes instantly. The painting in the kitchen looked really interesting at the moment; it's a nice, vibrant shade of blue. You patted his cheeks to get his attention. 

"You spend more time with them than me," Zen murmured, placing his hands on top of yours. 

"Zen, look at me."

He pouted and looked at you. There it was again: Zen's infamous pout. 

"I work with them, so it's natural for me to spend time a lot of time with them. Lately, I've had a lot to do," you smiled. "...Every time I'm away from you, I always think of you. You're always on my mind, Zen."

"You're always on my mind too," he cracked a smile. "Why don't you take a day off with me tomorrow? I'll help you cook."

"Alright. I'll take a day off but you better keep your word."

"I'm a man of my word, (y/n). Don't you trust me?" There was no need to answer that; he already knew. You playfully rolled your eyes, and nodded. 

Zen always found a way to convince you. Sometimes you cursed his charisma and the effect it had on you. He grinned, and rested his hand on your hip- making lazy circles with his fingertips- rather suggestively. You raised your eyebrow to which he gave you an innocent look. 

"We're taking the day off tomorrow. I still have cooking to do today." You reminded him. You knew all too well that he was attempting to persuade you- yet again- to have some fun. Zen winked and let go of your waist.

"You're no fun, (y/n)."

"I'm plenty of fun for your information," you said, placing your hands on your hips as Zen ran his fingers through your hair. He twisted a lock of your hair, and kissed it. He was still trying. 

And in the end, you gave in.

"You're so persistent."

              (( Lol I'm sorry I know it's not that good but I tried floof I'm sorry I failed you T^T~ Alex...