Part 1:Meeting someone new

Ivanka  is  a witch that nobody knows,not even 1 person knows that she is a witch.Most of the people there thinks that she is a weird person.

Most people avoids her and nobody dares speaking to her.The next day a new student  came to the school she just moved  to New Crest High school.The new student came to Ivanka and she introduced herself to Ivanka.

Ivanka did not know how to reply.Ivanka introduced herself to the new student ,and the new student told Ivanka her name and her name was Tifanny.Tifanny and Ivanka  got along so well that they forgot to go to their classes.Everyday after school they would always walk home together.

The next day Ivanka met Tifanny and Tifanny said,"I know you are a witch my  father told  me that  your family are witches and wizards,all these time we have been friends you did not tell me anything i think its better not being friends"

Tifanny told every student and teachers that Ivanka is a witch.Everybody started judging,mocking and making fun of Ivanka.Ivanka  started to get angry,the clouds started to become grey and  heavy rain started pouring.Ivanka cursed  Tifanny of death,Tifanny wasn't scared at all she was just laughing and did not belive that Ivanka could curse her.

Ivanka  cursed Tifanny's whole family to death.That night Ivanka went to Tifanny's house she went in the house quietly so no one would notice,she went to Tifanny's room and she woke Tifanny up to say her last words.Tifanny screamed  and woke her parents up. Tifanny's parents went to her room but it was locked.Tifanny got to say her last words those were.