Bab 2|Monster School?!

"I think shes dead..." A soft voice murmured. "Dont be silly she just fainted" Another voice answered. "Hey..hey...shes waking up..cmon give her some space will ya...". You opened your eyes to see 4 skeletons looking over at you. "You okay?" the skeleton with the purple and red eye knelt down to your level without a smile."wh-who are you?" You murmured. "Oh I'm cherry.." he looked at the other skeleton that made you faint. "I'm pj...uh thats short for paperjam." he smiled and you can see he was a bit different from the other. "And I'm palette!!" another skeleton with a weird suit,he was wearing some kind of sailor hat, but it was white and you can see there was a star beside that cap, jumping excitedly. They all stared at you looking slightly worried."Uh wait..were'nt there 4 of you?" the three of them seem to look back at someone who was chilling in the back. "uh..." A shy voice could be heard "I'm goth..its nice to meet you.." you tried sitting up to see another one dressed in a white cloth,there were glitches around him.

"Why'd you faint?Was I that scary?" Pj sat down beside you fiddling with his scarf. "Uh..I'm just not comfortable with people who are.." you couldnt finish the sentence without feeling you might offend them. "monsters?" Cherry continued looking away "we get that a lot..dont worry about it." You looked at them wuth an embarassed look,not such a good feeling to be the center of attention aint it? "Anyways!Lemme take your bags! I know you must be tired from all the hours in the car!Palette
Quickly ran towards your bags before pulling some of them inside the mansion. "I guess I'll go cook then..." Pj stood up walking inside too. (Wow theyre so excited to see whats inside huh?). "I'd help you but uhmm... " Goth was standing beside you, "our contract strictly said I am not allowed to touch you..." He then proceed to walk into the house too. Without a word,Cherry pulled you up before walking forward a bit. "Well cmon... I'll escort you inside and lets discuss the rules between us." You were going to go through some really weird stuff.But you know.. it isnt going to be so bad.