Chapter 1

Hey, My name's Jessie and I have decided to make this" diary" I bstill don't know why I named it like that.I am really not that girly.I'm 17 and I made it so that when the new generation comes they'll read about all the cool, interesting, and fun life that I had. I'm really into the generation thing.I really like time travel.Don't judge me.Haha.....Anyways,Today is a Tuesday,Not one of the bad days but not one of the good days.As I walked into class I sat down all alone in the back of the room.It's my favorite seat because it's were the air vent is and I really don't like sitting with people or near them.Not only that but I don't have any friends.I'm all alone.Mostly because I really am not a social butterfly.I don't like talking to people anyway.No one really gets me."hey..um I'm Alex do you think that I can sit here?" She questioned and pointed next to the seat next to me.."uh, yeah sure" I mumbled.Not knowing what else to say since I don't talk much.Thankfully she broke the silence."yeah I really like it back here..all nice and cold". I smiled and nodded."yup". I was shocked. No one EVER talks to me...for anything."so what's your name?".She asked me."Jessie"."Oh nice to meet you Jessie." She smiled . "Nice to meet you too....uh"...."Alex" . "uh yeah Alex.Sorry it's just that Im really tired and hungry" "Haha that's okay,me too"

~FASTFORWARD~

The bell rang and I packed my bag slowly not that over excited about going to the next class.We had a whole bunch of classes and I'm not that interested in telling you. Sorry it's just that there is so much boring in that,that I didn't want to bore you. So then came lunch time. I walked out of the school. I really wasn't that hungry so I just took a walk around this near by park.The sun was out and I don't know why but I think the sun hates me.It burns my light but slightly tan skin. So I put my Hood over my head.As I got closer to the park I decided to take off my shoes.I like when the nice,warm grass meets my feet.I feel so warm,yet I'm so cold.I leisurely walked up to the rusted swing.I sat on it and began to rock back & forth. I closed my eye's and wore my sunglasses so the sun won't catch a fight with my eye's.As the wind began to play with my hair I thought of something

~ FLASHBACK~

I was brought into this life.It was so warm inside my mother's womb,now I have to be yanked out and brought into this cold ,cold world.my mother smiled brightly at me.She looked like an angel when I first saw her.I felt that I had a strong urge to love her like she was mine and I was her's.she took me home and told me"this is gonna be your new home honey...I think you're gonna like it here."She whispered in a caring and loving voice.Then I looked with my and faint and little eye sight at the house.Everthing was dark. The shades,the curtens,the floor ,the walls...everything was grey and black.Out of the blue she says "Don't worry dear the pain will be all over soon"

~END OF FLASHBACK~