A Weird Day..

The next day I got up. I took a shower and put on a really cute outfit. Well at least in my opinion. I wore a red shirt that said"let out the beast". I wore black jeans with converse that went all the way up to the knee. I also wore hipster glasses with red on the side. I wore my hair down and straightened. I put on some perfume and went to the kitchen. I really didn't want to eat a pill,so I made myself some breakfast(eggs and bread). I don't really eat so much in the morning. I grabbed my bag and went out the door. I walk there. I just remembered. I forgot to tell you about where I live. I like in a two -story house. I have a brown  tall apartment. It looks really scary on the outside, but when you get inside there is a soft humble feeling. Plus with my style, the house looks really modern and fancy. I didn't forget that I am a vampire. Most of the furniture is black. The curtains, the walls, my bedspread,etc.There's a huge red door that opens the house. In order to reach the door you have to climb several steps. So as I was locking the door I heard a familiar voice calling my name."Jessie, Jessie!" I turned to see Alex screaming my name and looking crazy. I chuckled and gave her a small wave. I walked down the steps and jogged to her. "Hey Alex I didn't know you lived right next to me."."ha ha I know right. After all this time,how could we not realize?". "yeah ha ha. So how about we walk to school together?" ."Might as well right?". We both chuckled and went to school together talking about Pierce The Veil. That was one of things that we had in common. We both liked rock bands. She liked them more than me. I mean obsessed with it. She knows everything about rock. One day I said I liked punk rock and she got mad and said that it was called screamo. Well can you blame her?. She was the one who introduced me to rock a couple months ago. A couple months you ask. Yes I've been in this school for a couple months already. I made a couple of new friends. Mostly boys because Alex only has friends that are boys. I had to meet them because they were always around her so I had to say hi to them at one point. I had to say they were all really cute. One of them had my eyes. I still can't believe that Eli is MY friend's friend. I still think that isn't true.

                                                        ~ AT SCHOOL~

  We walked in and Alex said "Hey I'll catch up to you later I have to talk to Riley." ."Okay have fun with that". She smiled and walked away. I sat down in the gym because class didn't start until 8:00 and it was 7:32. so I waited sitting on the bleachers. There's one thing I have'nt told you about myself. I really like to doodle. I don't think I'm that good though. I was doodling away and some how Eli's name was written in different sizes and fonts all over my paper. I paused to look at my art work not bad I thought. I thought that while putting on a duck face. From other peoples' eyes I must have looked like a weirdo. What are the odds Eli pops up from the boys bathroom and sees me and walks up to me. He sits right next to me and says"so whatcha doin'". He said with a girly voice. I chuckled and replied "nothing". Before I could put my notebook away he snatches it and gives me a sneaky grin and squints his eyes."Are you trying to hide something from me"."n-no". Curse my stuttering.He opened it and stared at it with no expression. It got really quiet. I got red from embarrassment. Finally he spoke."Wow this looks really good, you should become an artist." ."really?". I asked doubting myself."yeah". He kept looking through and he was about to get to the doodle of his name when~BRIINGGGG~ We both jumped of the sudden bell."Well I have to go to class" I said quickly and took the book from his hands a little too harshly because I almost pulled him along with me. "Sorry!". I ran off the bleachers. I didn't like to be late for class. I ran too fast and far so I couldn't here him reply. I felt bad so I looked back he was smirking at me and shook his head. I couldn't help but blush. That was my fist time seeing him smirk. It was gorgeous. I arrived in class and got out my homework from the night before. I always leave my homework pages in my notebook. I'm not that organized. I put it in my doodle book. I looked and looked and couldn't find anything. I looked up "aw chiz". I said aloud.