The Pill box

I woke up from my flashback panting. I always try to recall what happened next but I couldn't". I should get going." Oh wait I forgot lunch is my last class.I stood up and grabbed my shoes and left.Did I mention that I lost my mom.No? Well then I'll tell you what happened.We just came back from doing some arrands.I went straight to the bathroom and took a shower.I don't like feeling dirty or nasty so I try to stay as clean as possible.My mother went to the kitchen in a rush. I didn't think this was unusual because she always walks in a rush.She yelled "JESSIE REMEMBER TO TAKE YOUR PILL...I love you" I didn't here the last part . I yelled back "OKAY" but it was too late...she already left.I don't know where I just heard the door slam.I got out of the shower and put my hair in a towel because it was still wet.I put on some comfy clothes and went to the kitchen.There stood a little black box.On top read"family pill box" I opened it and there were several little pills that were coated in red.Now let me explain to you what they are. They're pills for very special people.Just kidding.It's a secret,but I think I can tell you. I'm a Vampire . We have to take them if we want to stay alive. I personally don't like sucking peoples' blood so I take them. That's all that I can tell you....for now.The next day. I walked in and went straight to the gym because I like to walk around  the vast area.I thought I was the only one there but I guess I was wrong. There was that girl Alex that I met Yesterday. She was talking to this tall boy with flippy black hair. They seemed like they were in a deep conversation. They laughed and smiled at each other  like they were in love.I wondered if they were actually going out. Alex noticed me and signaled me to come over. I smiled an "oh I just got caught" smile. I lethargically walked up to her."Hey Jessie what's up!". "Hey Alex, nothing much , you?". 'Well I would like to introduce you to someone,this is Riley". She pointed at Riley with a blush on her face.I didn't dare to look up at his face.One I was really shy,and two,if I stretched my neck to view him I would break it."Hello" He said in a British accent,yet he looked emo-ish. I gave him a confused face and I think he noticed because he cleared his throat. "Oh um hi, Sorry it's just that you sound very different then you look"."yeah I get that a lot.

 RINGGGGGGGG. The bell rang and all three of us were talking about "The Walking Dead". Surprisingly we all had a lot in common. We laughed and had a great time. The suckish part was,was that he went to a different class tgen us. So, we said our goodbyes and left to our class. We got there a few seconds late and so we got yelled at. All we did was look at each other and laugh. The teacher looked at up like we were crazy.As we got settled and caught up with the class Alex said "isn't he dreamy?"she whispered in a "in love voice."yeah-I mean NO h-he's yours I-I don't like him..". "I know silly! I'm just saying out out loud " ."well yeah he seems like a cool dude,I like it when he says blood in his British voice". 'hahahahaha! I know right! I love it when he says zombies!" We both burst out laughing. I then thought about the word "love" . I don't know why but when I was growing up I really had no interest in boys'. Maybe it's because I never really talked to one. When I did I felt so free and happy and made me want to love. I whispered low so she wouln't hear "I wish I had the type of love you have". I sighed and went back to my studies.

 The next class came and I walked out with Alex. Our arms locked like we were Bffs. I looked at our arms and smiled and thought to myself"so this is what a friendship is like" We met up with Riley and Alex and him seemed to have cut me out of the conversation. I didn't get mad because I knew they were just two lovebirds trying to have more time to talk to each other. As I was daydreaming about who-knows-what I say this boy. My heart skipped a beat.I starred in awe at his flawless face.His eyes,nose,hair.all perfect. Riley walked off to his next class and Alex was starring the same direction I was so she can see what I was starring  at so stupidly."oh you like him don't you huh huh huh" She nudged me . I was lost for words."His name is Eli"."oh wow sucha beautiful name". She looked at me as if my face were a butt."uh are you okay". " Yeah I'm fine.". "You should talk to him" She said . " ARE YOU CRAZY' I said pretty loud because everyone around us was starring at us."well you didn't have to yell I'm right here" she joked.We then got our books that we needed from our lockers and ran to the next class.