Day 8

"She-...was.."I spoke.

"Freaking awesome"

My dad chuckled. Night time, I was still dressed. He sat on the leather sofa beside me. "What makes you say so?"

A few hours ago..

I figured out what will I do with my money from my recent jobs. I dressed up in formal. Dad was smiling, he knew what I was up to. "Good luck"he said.

I took a taxi and I went to her place.

She waited for me on the sidewalk, fidgeting on her hair, so cute. She wore a tube dress in dull colors but goes along with her brown hair. I came out of my car and hold the door open. I smiled and she smiled too.

She came in and moved so I could sit with her. As I closed the door, I held her hand.

While we wait for the taxi to take us to a nearby restaurant, she spoke to me.

"When I wake up from my coma, I thought it was all a dream"she said, smiling widely at me. I just chuckled at her, but then she looked downwards and frowned.

She's the last person I wanna see frowning.

When we arrived at the restaurant she didn't say anything either, seems like she's zoning out. I sat down on a table infront of her and she started picking in the menu.

"How about this one"I spoke as I pointed on the pork ribs, the one they featured. She just nodded her head and picked a drink.

After a while, she just stares at me.

"Got something on my face?"I asked her. She shook her head and laugh. "You look so stupid"she claimed.

I glared at her but she laughed once more. I ignored it, but then she suddenly became serious. "How about I tell you my story"she says as she glanced at the window, outside.

"There was never an accident"she says.

"When I got hit by a car, I didn't really care dying, so I didn't avoid it."My eyes widened, before I could even speak she continues.

"But before that, I was thinking, I have no future at all and I just keep getting lonely for no reason. So I thought to myself 'it's not so bad dying after all, you won't feel anything, you won't be sad' but I was wrong"

I remained silent and listen to her.

"After I died, I became a ghost. No one could see me, All my family members cried. I didn't know what to do. I was still lonely, I wondered everywhere, thinking where should I go, who should I contact. Til' I found you at school. I noticed you were always alone and you barely talk to anyone. But I never see you cried or sulk, you just lived normally and studied all you can. I thought I could learn from you so I kept observing you.

But in the end, I learned nothing"she chuckles.

"I just find you cute and followed you everywhere. Sometimes you stay at a park and staring at the distance, sometimes you feed pidgeons there like an old lady. Sometimes you write songs and sing it yourself, but you get frustrated and just crumple it.

Sometimes you chase cats when you have nothing to do.

Then you nap at random places because you always lack sleep.

When you interact with people so awkwardly, I find it funny.

When you try to memorize historical events by reciting it all over and over, I never get tired of it.

I feel like I'm happy being with you even if you won't talk to me.

But then I realized how sad your life is, when you found out your mom is separated with your dad and she had her own family. You were full of anger but you did nothing and didn't say anything.

You just kept quiet

And lived like you never saw anything."

I felt touched by what she said.

"So I thought, maybe I was just making a big fuss, maybe I don't want to die at all. I didn't realize I still want to live, when you said you love me.

I came back to my body and tried to wake myself up.

I cried and I cried, I said I wanna go back.

I still wanna talk about a lot of things with you,

I wanted to tell you how I feel too.

I still wanted to live."

I smiled at her. I grabbed her and and placed it on my cheek.

I wanted to live with you too"I said it with my tears falling. I didn't care if I cried in public.

She chuckled, her tears fell down.

"Will you marry me?"she said we both laughed.

"You're too fast"

"I'm hungry"she said and we laughed harder.

***

"Let's just say, she's awesome"I told my dad, he was in disbelief, he left the room.

---------
A/N: The end?

Waaaahhhh, It turned out to be a love story, Sorry, not sorry xp

Hope you enjoyed it so far :P

Ladies and gentleman, my first DECENT story XD