Arriving at Base

Silverjack's pov

As we arrived at base the first thing I saw was a little creature run up to me and ask me a bunch of questions that i was just able to understand.

???: I heard your a wrecker aye? Have you crushed more cons than Bulhead? How about Wheeljack? How many blaster you packing? Do you have any special skills?

Silverjack: Um...

Bulkhead: Sorry Sil, this is Miko. I am her guardian.

I looked at her closely, smiled and began answering her questions..

Silverjack: Yes i am a wecker, i haven't really counted if i have but I'm pretty sure i have crushed more cons that Bulk and Jackie, I'm packing two blasters on my hands and i have a blaster on my left leg( i said this while patting my gun where i said it was), and i do not particularly have a special skill but i am the stealthyest wrecker in history.

I grinned and her optics were wide in excitement. I think she is gonna like me somehow.

Miko: Cool! I like you, finally a girl i can talk to!

I heard Arcee mumble something, i giggled at her and she smiled at me.

???: Hi, I'm Raphael. But you can calk me Raph for short. I'm partnered with Bumblebee.

This little boy was so sweet and kind, and cute.

Silverjack: Nice to meet you Raph.

???: I'm Jack, Arcee is my guardian.

Silverjack: Hi.

???: Welcome to Earth Silverjack.

I turned around to see Optimus Prime walk in an greet me with a hand shake.

Silverjack: It is a pleasure to be here under your command sir.

Yea i know, i sorta had a thing for Optimus in the war but come on! Who couldn't. But i liked someone else even more so i pushed the whole Optimus phase behind me. And i did not pull pranks on Optimus during the war, he was too nice to do anyhting to him.

Optimus: Indeed Silverjack. I understand you have a history with Bulkhead and Wheeljack. May i be correct?

Silverjack: Affirmative sir. I met Wheeljack when i joined the wreckers, and them met Bulkhead through him. We have been friends since.

I smiled at Bulkhead and he smiled back as we remembered all our memories.

Optimus: We are glad you are here. I shall get Ratchet to examine you incase you have any injuries. Is that alright with you?

Silverjack: Yes sir that is fine with me. It will be nice to see my old medic again.

I was smirking. Remebering the times i annoyed Ratchet, but it was only for fun.

Optimus: You know Ratchet?

Silverjack: I was one of his... regular patients.

Optimus: I see. I will be back shortly.

I just nodded

Bulkhead: Well Sil, looks like you and the boss really hit it off. Your too kind for your own good.

Silverjack: Well its one of my best qualities.

Moments passed and Optimus and Ratchet came in. Ratchet just stared at me and smiled.

Ratchet: So, my favorite patient has come back for more check ups i see?

Silverjack: Nice to see you doc!