Chapter 1: Almost Winter

A/N:
The guy above in the media is Baekhyun of EXO. He's gonna be playing the role of Geu Rae in the story.
The video above in the media is B1A4's Lonely which Baekhyun will be listening to or should I say Geu Rae.
The italized words are the thoughts in the person's mind while the ones in bold are dialouges.

September 21, a Thursday
6am-Geu Rae's Room
Geu Rae's POV:

I woke up with a jolt and felt the cool sea breeze from the window beside my bed. "Oh yeah, I already moved here.", whispered to myself, all alone in the room. I've been having these dreams for a week now since, I moved here.

"Geu Raeee-ah, come down and eat your breakfast. You wouldn't want to be late on your first day.", my mother hollered.

I showered and wore my new uniform that was laid ontop of my bed, it was a normal uniform with a white polo over a dark blue blazer with the school's crest and white lining, and dark blue trousers.

"Hopefully this will give me a new start." I took my backpack along with all things I will be needing, money and earphones. Lastly, I looked at the full-length mirror beside my study table. "You are one handsome dude, Geu Rae."

I ran down the stairs, ate my breakfast which was bacon and eggs that formed a smiley face; seeing this was such a cliché but nevertheless brought a small smile to my lips.

I bid my mother goodbye and while I was doing that, she abruptly hugged me and whispered, "You could start anew here, forget about whatever that was bothering you." "If you only knew." "Gwenchanayo. . . Eomma.", I replied and forced a smile.

After putting on my shoes, I went out of the house and plugged my earphones, listening to Lonely by B1A4.

You must be thinking why my father is not here well, my mother divorced my father probably when I was young cause I didn't have any recollection of him and she refuses to talk about him anyway, back to the present.

The school is in walking distance so, I just walked there while enjoying the sea breeze.  As soon as I reached the school, I see the school building, it was painted in a grey and warm dark blue colour surrounded by trees with autumn leaves with a courtyard and a smaller building which probably is the gymnasium and a sea beside it. "Wow, this school must be great." Taking a deep breath, I went in the school.

//Fastforward to classroom brought to you by smiley face breakfast )^o^( //

"Class 3-B, you guys have a new classmate. Be nice to him. Arachi?", said the homeroom teacher. I moved from my hiding place, behind the door frame and put on my most cheerful smile. "Annyeonghaseyo, Shin Geu Rae-imnida.", I said.

"Hello. I'm Mr. Kim, your homeroom teacher. Mr. Shin, please tell us more about yourself.", he encouraged.

"Well, I came from Seokhan Highschool,  I'm a swimming varsity and I'm 18 years old.", I introduced myself. I hear the sighs of admiration, which probably came from the girls. "Well, I can say that I'm quite handsome."

"You could sit there beside Chan Shik or Jin Young. Chan Shik and Jin Young haksaeng kindly raise your hand.", Mr. Kim instructed. "Chan Shik? That name sounds so familiar." The seats available were on
the 4th row, the middle column, beside a guy called Chan Shik; he was waving his hand at me, vigorously.