.....

She can't believe he was apologizing to her. She wanted to punch and kick him for revenge but--

" That night when i saw you at the bar. That night when i saw you with someone else and that time you didn't even texted or response my calls for the whole damn weeks. Do you know how I was worried about you? MAYBE YOU DON'T KNOW ANYTHING AT ALL KIM TAEHYUNG! "

She bursted into tears, she cared and hurt too much. Her cries turn to faint sobs as he wiped all of her tears to dry and looked at him.

" You'll find out soon why am I like this or that. I just don't want to tell you for now. "

Irene left dumbfounded. She didn't understand what the hell was he talking about.

" I do-do-nt understand Kim Taehyung. Tell me what is it all about? Please. I'm your bestfriend."

Taehyung sighed as he release his finger from her face. Irene got shocked when she was wrapped by his arms closer enough as they feel their bodies in warmth and Taehyung's lips crashed into her's.

Her eyes widened with worry and wanting. Taehyung kept his vision closed cause he wanted to feel the pulpy taste of her cherry lips. Irene blinked for the last time and finally did savor the moment. The two melt with every romantic response as they ended up landing on the soft bed and continue the night with passionate aura, making love.

-
\(*^*)/ (forgive me)

-nash