Chapter Fourteen

Doctors and nurses started flooding into Emma's room.

"Mr.Horan we're gonna need you to leave."

"I can't! That's my daughter! She's all I have left! She has to be okay! You don't understand!"

"Mr.Horan I can promise you she's in good hands."

"No she's not! She's not in mine so she's not!"

"Mate, mate, come on." Liam says pulling him out of the room. "Niall, that's your daughter I know. But the doctors are doing their jobs. You have to let them do their jobs."

"She she looked so pitiful and helpless Liam! It's killing me that I can't help her!"

"I know. I know. But it'll be okay. Everything will be fine." Liam says pulling his broken best mate into a hug. "It'll be alright. Ems will be fine." He whispered.

"You don't know that."

"Yeah I do. If God wanted to take her away He would've done it in the crash."

"You don't know that Liam!"

"Come on, let's go sit down."

Liam leads him to the chairs and they sit down. Niall takes a deep shaky breath.

"Where where's Ali?"

"She had to go to work while you were sleeping."

"Oh okay."

"Everything'll be fine."

"O-okay."

*20 minutes later*

Jason walks out of Emma's room.

"Mr.Horan?"

Niall immediately stood up and walked to him.

"How is she?"

"There's no easy way to tell you this Niall but-"

"Please no. No."

"Niall, she's not dead. She's she's in a coma."

"Wh-what?"

"I'm sorry. The seizures were brought on partially by the high fever she's been having, by the crash. Her lungs almost collapsed but she should be fine."

"When when will she wake up?"

"It's hard to tell. Could be twelve days, could be twelve weeks or anywhere in between."

"Oh."

"Niall" Jason started. "When she wakes up she'll be fine."

"She will?"

"Yes. But not until she wakes up. She's stable but in a coma. She should be perfectly fine. What we have to do is make sure she doesn't fall deeper into her comatose state and she should be perfectly fine."

"What if what if she does fall deeper?"

"Then it'll take longer for her to wake up."

"Okay. Can I can I go see her?"

"Of course."

Jason said before patting Niall's back and walking away.

Niall slowly walked into Emma's room and brushed the hair out of her face before sitting down.

"Hey Ems. I I know you probably can't hear me but I really need you to be okay. I love you and I don't wanna lose you. I love you baby. Please wake up soon." He whispered before laying his head down on her bed.