Chapter Fifteen

I know I'm skipping!! Sorry!! But y'all still love me. Right?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

*Two Weeks Later*

Chris walks into Emma's hospital room. "Hey Mr. Horan, how's she doing?"

"Same."

Chris sighs as he sits down and sets his crutches aside.

"How's your leg doing?"

"Fine."

"You should really take that pain medication."

"No I shouldn't."

"Why not?"

"If Em's not gonna be awake and well I'm not taking the medicine."

"Chris, I know you love her but seriously you need to take it."

"I don't see why."

"Because you're obviously in pain and Emma would want you to take it."

"I'm fine Mr. Horan".

"Really?"

"Yes."

"Okay." Niall says before barely even lightly touching Chris' leg making him groan in pain.

"Why would you do that?"

"To prove to you that you're in pain and need to take your medicine."

"I don't even have it on me."

"Where is it?"

"At my house."

"I understand that you're worried about her, I am too. But you need to take care of yourself as well. I've noticed that when the people you love are in pain or suffering you do anything and everything in your power to make sure you're also in pain or not taking care of yourself and you can't do that Christopher."

"I'm fine really."

"Have you eaten today?"

"No. But I'm also not hungry."

"Yes you are. I'll be right back." Niall says before getting up and walking out the room.

Chris sighs before leaning forward slightly and taking Emma's hand. "Hey cupcake. I really need you to get better. And preferably wake up soon. I miss those beautiful blue eyes of yours, that gorgeous smile, your beautiful laugh, and just you in general. I miss everything about you. I love you so much and I hate seeing you like this." He whispers before kissing her hand. "Please wake up cupcake."

"Hey."

Chris quickly turns around and sees Zayn.

"Oh. Hey Mr. Malik."

"Hey Christopher."

"You uh you heard that didn't you?"

"Yeah I did. And I gotta say I'm glad Emma found somebody who loves her as much as you do."

"Well she's an amazing girl. How it is that not everybody likes her is beyond me."

"It's beyond all of us Chris."

"I just wish she'd wake up."

"We all do. Where's Niall?"

"Went to go get some food I think."

"Okay. How's she doing?"

"I honestly don't know."

"She'll be fine Chris. By the way I ran into your dad on the way up here and he said you left this at home." Zayn says placing a bottle of pills on the table next to Emma's bed.