9th -Torments in the Outer Darkness, I saw my friend in Hell

January 31, 2016

December 2015, a man of God prophesied to me that I will no longer sleep when seeing and visiting the spirit realm, I will see it with my eyes opened and I will have many experiences.

2 Peter 1:21 for prophecy never came by the will of man, but the holy men of GOD spoke as they were move by THE HOLY SPIRIT.

On this day, we were just having a prayer meeting. I remember me and my sister just planned to have a short bible study right after we pray.

While worshiping, the Holy Spirit came upon me and my group. We started speaking in other tongues. Others are crying, shouting, others got slain and then I entered into a vision.

Acts 2:4 And they were all filled with THE HOLY SPIRIT and began to speak with other tongues, as the SPIRIT gave them utterance.

Jesus brought me to our meeting place in heaven and foretold many things about our team. After that, He told our group to have a moment of silence because He is going to speak in each and every one.

While we were in silence, the Lord spoke to me regarding my calling. He encouraged me to persevere. Afterwards, I noticed His scars, both hands and feet, to be honest this was my first time to see those. Because whenever He appeared to me, it's always with white appearance with a figure, sometimes I can see Him with diff clothes, sometimes He was seated on His throne with different robe as well. I never had a chance to hold and look at His scars. Anyway, I just had a glance on it and then it bled unceasingly. I was stopped in full awe and at the same time I felt sudden pain. He spoke in a very still voice "MY daughter, MY scars bleeds whenever I AM in pain, whenever people rejects ME. It hurts me a lot my daughter." And then He cried, His voice changed. "My daughter, you have to obey me. I have planned many greater things in your life. I will use you. You have to be strong"

John 20:27 Then HE said to Thomas, "Reach your finger and look at MY hands; and reach your hand here, and put into MY side. Do not be unbelieving, but believing."

Jeremiah 29:11 For I know that thoughts that I think toward you, says the LORD, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope.

After hearing it, I cried and cried. I said, "Lord, I'm sorry if I hurt you sometimes, if I forgot to pray for others sometimes, if I am too busy meditating your words. I'm sorry Lord." I can see that the bleeding never stops and then He placed His hand on my shoulder and said "I forgive you my daughter, you know my love for you never changes. I just require you to always seek me." I stopped crying, and then I asked Him "Lord, do you get angry whenever people forget to read your words?" I saw that the bleeding stopped, He said "No, I don't get angry I just get sad. Because I AM the WORD, how can you say you love me if you do not love my words?" and then I continued crying and repenting for my shortcomings. He said "I am requiring you to pray more, read my words more, seek my presence more, I called you, you have to obey me." I said "okay, Lord. I will."

1 John 1:9 If we confess our sins, HE is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.

Hebrews 13:8 JESUS CHRIST is the same yesterday, today, today and forever

John 1:1 In the beginning was the WORD, and the WORD was with GOD, and the WORD was GOD.

John 14:15 If you love ME, keep MY commandments.

I looked around and I saw the scenery, we were just in one of our meeting places in Heaven and it's beyond comparison. We were in a green hill, with a beautiful ambiance, everything seems peaceful. And afar, I saw the golden city!! I saw a light emanating from it. Everything is beautiful!! While looking around, the Lord said "I will show you more at the right time, when you have your out of the body experience. Just be prepared my daughter". I smiled and had a great joy!!! He told me more things, and then He said "you have to go back now my daughter, soon I will show you more. Always remember that I will never leave you and I love you so much"