JANUARY 24,2020 - My dream about the "coronavirus"

My dream about the "Coronavirus"

January 24, 2020

On this dream, I saw myself at the airport (NAIA) with my parents, and we were about to fly in Korea. Suddenly, news flashed and declared that all flights were cancelled due to an unwanted event. They ask us to go home and wait for further announcements. At first, we didn't understand, until we took the stairs, there we saw a very large snake or "anaconda". I saw people who were lined up are stuck and all tied up with a rope. Then I saw this adult man being swallowed up by this creature and the rest who were closed with this man. The drops of their blood are all around. It's really frightening!! We ran in terror and then suddenly on that very same dream, I woke up. (A dream inside a dream. Also, I was in Baguio City.)

We opened the television and watched the news. Shockingly, they stream live on TV, we saw how this anaconda eats human beings!!! We were all frightened! I told my family "Oh I have dreamt of this one! It's happening now!"
The reporter told us to stay at home until further notice because it's no longer safe to go outside. They warned us to shut the windows and doors because this evil creature might enter and eat us. Also, they warned us about evil people who were harmful, like, they go about houses to steal, etc.

In the news, all flights were cancelled, no activities should be done, we just have to stay at home! and the whole world was in fear. (On this dream also, we were eating a banana and sweet potato.)
I went to bed and I prayed to the Lord "This world is no longer safe oh God. When are you going to take us?" I am in tears and then I heard a Voice say "MY DAUGHTER, I AM COMING SOON."
then I got awakened! Immediately I reported this to my mother and to some of my friends. I tried to keep this as I have a lot of dreams, I have to confirm it before it goes out.
——
Those who have ears, let them hear 🙏🏻🙏🏻
This dream has only one message, "we are on the last days".
Some of the signs in Matthew 24 are happening now. May the Lord help us get through this and grant us the courage to face this crisis and all that is yet to come.

PS. While still alive, it's not yet too late to turn back to God. Repent of sins. 🙏🏻 Let us be a generation who seeks God's face, clean our hands and let us have a pure heart.

Glory belongs to God!!

"For He will save you from the trap of the fowler, And from the deadly pestilence. He will cover you and completely protect you with His pinions, And under His wings you will find refuge; His faithfulness is a shield and a wall."
‭‭Psalms‬ ‭91:3-4‬ ‭AMP‬‬